What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have multiple IDs. But why would he want to post from them at the same time in different threads? Especially when the chances of getting caught by the mods are more that way.

Good question :lol:

he is shana enough to know that somewhere somehow he will have a clash with his fellow indians because of his political and religious views . . isliye taiyyari kar ke rakhi hai :agree:

Good question :lol:

he is shana enough to know that somewhere somehow he will have a clash with his fellow indians because of his political and religious views . . isliye taiyyari kar ke rakhi hai :agree:

One more difference was that Fakir would sometimes defend India on a few threads, but haven't seen this showstopper do that.

Education. Amelioration from poverty. And fostering a sense of justice. These are the Government's jobs, aren't they?
What if her parents were better educated themselves?
What if she was better educated herself?
What if she knew what was happening to her is wrong and she has a way out of it?
What if her family had a stable income and a decent job through which to make ends meet?
These cannot be pinned down on one community alone. Also, who is it that's making some people realize they're 'minorities'? The Government and it's policies!
China is evidence of what a Nation like India can achieve were it's Government thought seriously on such issues.
yes very true....
Education. Amelioration from poverty. And fostering a sense of justice. These are the Government's jobs..but again we know that in india there is a politics of minority appeasement ...minorities are given malai cake every year by the gov. in education..and job by reservations.....many policies are made keeping minority in mind...then what is that all other minorities are doing well except one group......I don't think its about govt. anymore...its more about their rigid social and traditional outlook...
now in india child marriage has reduce to very little no...so, this is a exception case.....
see, the community about which we are talking g about is not a minority any more...they are 15% of the population that almost 18 crores...that is half the population of US and many mid-size nation have this population ..and as I know UN says a minority belong to a group where they have population less than 10% of total population.....
one more thing....our political scenario has changed much from starting.....it has become more fun to be as a minority then to be a majority....u get all the benefit from gov. as well as all the sympathy for every other cause..and all the blames will be on the head of majority for every wrong thing that happen there......
yes china is a classical example for how to transform the society...but believe me once the china model is implemented then these minorities will be the first one to cry foul and will charge govt.for their policies..........

In my apartment, there is a little girl (Hindu), about 13/14 years of age use to work as a domestic help. First I thought why at such a tender age she has to do such work. I found the answer few days after when I saw a little baby with her. She was forcefully married with a man who didn't have a decent earning. This is not an exceptional story my friend. This is a wide spread problem among lower strata Hindus. Tell me whom to blame now? Religion or government?
lol...
13/14 year girl having baby....
then she must have conceived it at the age of 11-12...that seems a bit inappropriate....
yes, child marriage is still there but majority of the society has moved on......
but you see....hindus being backward and had been infected by many social evil have now shed it and are moving in a direction....but the other group has stuck at the same place for years now......

@Dem!god As I've told before, a Government should show character. They shouldn't neglect the minorities, lekin unko Sir pe chadane ke bhi koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Without quota systems and sops introduced by the Government, would our minorities not develop and prosper? If told by the Govt in no uncertain terms that all Indians are equal and nobody gets special concessions, who would really rebel at the thought? But No, from Uniform Civil Code to seats in education to jobs, they're made to feel exclusive by the Government, not by people like you and me.

It will take some time to undo 50 years of such State-sponsored addiction, but if the right steps are taken, they too can be made to live for the society than off it.

:lol::lol::lol:
1509146_714102068611522_2065408648_n.jpg

@Dem!god As I've told before, a Government should show character. They shouldn't neglect the minorities, lekin unko Sir pe chadane ke bhi koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Without quota systems and sops introduced by the Government, would our minorities not develop and prosper? If told by the Govt in no uncertain terms that all Indians are equal and nobody gets special concessions, who would really rebel at the thought? But No, from Uniform Civil Code to seats in education to jobs, they're made to feel exclusive by the Government, not by people like you and me.

It will take some time to undo 50 years of such State-sponsored addiction, but if the right steps are taken, they too can be made to live for the society than off it.
lets forgo it ..it will become a tiresome debate....
but still I feel uniform civil code should be there....
same for all.....we had enough of these minority appeasement and now time has come to look beyond this barriers and to make a better nation...
about rebellion..if u remember gujjar sitting on dharnas......then there are many strikes due to this.....OBC quota case..if u remember....
but yes..that is what govt . is doing.....sir pe chadda ke rakha hai.....timie to make every one equal.....

lets forgo it ..it will become a tiresome debate....
but still I feel uniform civil code should be there....
same for all.....we had enough of these minority appeasement and now time has come to look beyond this barriers and to make a better nation...
about rebellion..if u remember gujjar sitting on dharnas......then there are many strikes due to this.....OBC quota case..if u remember....
but yes..that is what govt . is doing.....sir pe chadda ke rakha hai.....timie to make every one equal.....

I think you and me are expressing the same views in different words.:unsure:

Why can't you say the same thing about the same thing about the man who had to commit suicide because he couldn't earn his living? Why to blame his religion first? Bro, billions of rupees goes back to the central government which were to be spent on roads,infras in rural areas because state government couldn't spent it timely.I wouldn't have blamed the politicians if they were honest in their effort. But when the deficiency in their administrative aptitude is obvious why should I blame the religion first? As Indischer said, more and more economic development is the key here,no clergy,Mullah can't do anything substantial.

If it is about that man with 4 wives and 19 children, then most probably his religious leaders told him that contraceptives are blasphemous and he should have as many children as possible to spread the religion, and he followed it. :D

I know some other religions may preach similar concepts, but they are not as imposing on their followers and hardly anybody follows their advice against contraceptives on religious grounds, that's the difference, and for this rigidness and resistance to change this particular religion is criticized. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom