What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a smooth sail, but no humps and bumps either.:drag: And you're back early from your little sabbatical?

I'm not back, just checking in for a brief moment.

@Roybot I see, so how did you escape the red re-education camps, did you let one of the guards take advantage of you?

DAda . . par usme kuchh bat sahi bhi hai. .

He is talking about uniform civil code,bro.It sounds ideal but he is comparing a country with tiny population like Australia with India. I feel quite nervous when politicians talk with that kind of tone. I find it difficult that Muslim population exploded during last few decades if at all Sachar committee report is to be believed and also note an exploding population growth rate does not necessarily indicate "How Good they are in" in India. He talked about Muslim appeasement but forgot 65 years of appeasement failed to do anything substantial for the Muslims. Bro, look at the roads,sanitation and basic amenities in rural Bengal. If our constitutional democracy can not guarantee protection of their interest you can imagine what an Australian model would achieve.

(Mujhe aab sickular mat bol mere bhai, dil mein jo tha bol diya)

@Roybot I see, so how did you escape the red re-education camps, did you let one of the guards take advantage of you?

Yeah nah nothing like that, the Chinese moderator here went full monty on me.

The real world Chinese moderator didn't bother me overtly, although my internet was restricted, speed throttled, faced outage for 3 full days with the hotel staff being unable to find the technical glitch with my internet connection. Good luck me tryna get a Chinese visa next time, which is sad cause I was just trollin! :hang2:

He is talking about uniform civil code,bro.It sounds ideal but he is comparing a country with tiny population like Australia with India. I feel quite nervous when politicians talk with that kind of tone. I find it difficult that Muslim population exploded during last few decades if at all Sachar committee report is to be believed and also note an exploding population growth rate does not necessarily indicate "How Good they are in" in India. He talked about Muslim appeasement but forgot 65 years of appeasement failed to do anything substantial for the Muslims. Bro, look at the roads,sanitation and basic amenities in rural Bengal. If our constitutional democracy can not guarantee protection of their interest you can imagine what an Australian model would achieve.

Most people don't even know the meaning of the word "secular" and in the Indian context the meaning falsely attributed to it is to treat and respect all religions equally. Load of hogwash. We need the Congress to start another public welfare scheme, distributing dictionaries, although it will probably prove detrimental to their own interests in the long run.:lol:

Although we NEED an uniform civil code. Much to the consternation of even the average supporters of the cause I've often advocated going the French way and pushing it to the extreme, absolute ban on religious symbols and identifiers in the public space. As I say, let us people, far more wiser than those blinded by faith, relieve you of the burdens of all such things which divide you.

You dirty sickular!! :angry::angry::angry:

:P

Dada, plz tell me if these things are not true ?

i'm cross posting from other thread

Sir, this is also a reality.

People with this approach. marry 3-4 wives ( but no financial back up to support a large family )

No money for a large family- Blame government.

no money to get those kids proper food and shelter- blame government

No proper education for these poor kids - Blame government

these undereducated kids don't get proper jobs- Blame government

No proper jobs so no financial backup for these kids and their families in the future- blame government

and then these ppl cry all over the media that we are not getting what we should get because we are not in Majority :hitwall:

Second thing. . tell me how many countries apart form turkey follow actual democratic procedures ?

and you did nothing new but blaming government . . . as usual :D

I too agree that a country like Australia cannot be compared with India.

Regarding appeasement, that's exactly why we don't need it anymore. Little sops to them that renews their minority status and prevents true integration, all the while achieving little by way of true development. We need massive infrastructure upgrades to our country, and lots of jobs in the process that do not look at a person's ethnicity or religion, just his ability to work on and complete a given job.

I also don't believe that we Hindus all need to think alike. Skepticism and inquiry has always been a hallmark of Hinduism and should continue to be so. But the trick is not to allow other religious groupings to take advantage of this trait. The trick is to wean them away from their rigid preset notions of their exclusivity and include them all in OUR growth story.

Yeah nah nothing like that, the Chinese moderator here went full monty on me.

The real world Chinese moderator didn't bother me overtly, although my internet was restricted, speed throttled, faced outage for 3 full days with the hotel staff being unable to find the technical glitch with my internet connection. Good luck me tryna get a Chinese visa next next time, which is sad cause I as just trollin! :hang2:

Well you did try to wrestle the dragon. You should have had Dennis Quaid standing by as your second before you tackled the serpent (if you didn't get the reference then I hope that the Chinese execute you and harvest your organs).

Sikhs are in Minority . . still progressive

Jains are in minority . . still progressive

Buddhists are in minority . . still progressive

there must be something wrong with the other communities if they aren't :coffee:

Second thing. . tell me how many countries apart form turkey follow actual democratic procedures ?

and you did nothing new but blaming government . . . as usual :D

In my apartment, there is a little girl (Hindu), about 13/14 years of age use to work as a domestic help. First I thought why at such a tender age she has to do such work. I found the answer few days after when I saw a little baby with her. She was forcefully married with a man who didn't have a decent earning. This is not an exceptional story my friend. This is a wide spread problem among lower strata Hindus. Tell me whom to blame now? Religion or government?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom