What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikhs are in Minority . . still progressive

Jains are in minority . . still progressive

Buddhists are in minority . . still progressive

there must be something wrong with the other communities if they aren't :coffee:
add Parsis to that. Smallest of the minorities & the most progressive of all. Only 'cause they never played victim card & never allowed themselves to be used as political pawn!

In my apartment, there is a little girl (Hindu), about 13/14 years of age use to work as a domestic help. First I thought why at such a tender age she has to do such work. I found the answer few days after when I saw a little baby with her. She was forcefully married with a man who didn't have a decent earning. This is not an exceptional story my friend. This is a wide spread problem among lower strata Hindus. Tell me whom to blame now? Religion or government?

Fully agree with your post. The Government needs to be blamed for it's failure to lift people from poverty.

But, if you were to ask the girl herself, would she ever say that she's in that state because she's Hindu and not getting any opportunities to better her life? There's the difference.:rolleyes:

In my apartment, there is a little girl (Hindu), about 13/14 years of age use to work as a domestic help. First I thought why at such a tender age she has to do such work. I found the answer few days after when I saw a little baby with her. She was forcefully married with a man who didn't have a decent earning. This is not an exceptional story my friend. This is a wide spread problem among lower strata Hindus. Tell me whom to blame now? Religion or government?

I'll blame her parent. .her relatives. . . . they were matured enough . .

but what if i start blaming government for her miserable condition ?

what if i say that she is in that condition because she doesn't belong to majority ?

sweeping statements are easy to make. . .:coffee:

its easy to blame others for your failures :coffee:

and Dada, you didn't answer the other question ?

what was wrong in that video ?

some valid questions were in it . . .

when in majority . . no tolerance towards minority . . .check

when in minority . . . act secular . . . ..check

:bunny:

Fully agree with your post. The Government needs to be blamed for it's failure to lift people from poverty.

But, if you were to ask the girl herself, would she ever say that she's in that state because she's Hindu and not getting any opportunities to better her life? There's the difference.:rolleyes:
why do we every time need to blame govt. for every thing that happens in the country......
these people have themselves wanted to live like this...they are stubborn and do not want to change as if they are stuck at some where and even if they want they are unable to do do so, because of their hostile community......
many time gov. has tried to bring justice and decorum in their society but they have neglected it all.....
its not like i am talking to a foreigner....u must have experienced it living here....

She can't say it, neither the leaders because it does not pay off dividends.

I'll blame her parent. .her relatives. . . . they were matured enough

Why can't you say the same thing about the same thing about the man who had to commit suicide because he couldn't earn his living? Why to blame his religion first? Bro, billions of rupees goes back to the central government which were to be spent on roads,infras in rural areas because state government couldn't spent it timely.I wouldn't have blamed the politicians if they were honest in their effort. But when the deficiency in their administrative aptitude is obvious why should I blame the religion first? As Indischer said, more and more economic development is the key here,no clergy,Mullah can't do anything substantial.

Last edited:

Exactly. That's the minority card for you. Nothing to show for systemic development, but everything to show for covering up one's failures.

why do we every time need to blame govt. for every thing that happens in the country......
these people have themselves wanted to live like this...they are stubborn and do not want to change as if they are stuck at some where and even if they want they are unable to do do so, because of their hostile community......
many time gov. has tried to bring justice and decorum in their society but they have neglected it all.....
its not like i am talking to a foreigner....u must have experienced it living here....

Education. Amelioration from poverty. And fostering a sense of justice. These are the Government's jobs, aren't they?

What if her parents were better educated themselves?
What if she was better educated herself?
What if she knew what was happening to her is wrong and she has a way out of it?
What if her family had a stable income and a decent job through which to make ends meet?

These cannot be pinned down on one community alone. Also, who is it that's making some people realize they're 'minorities'? The Government and it's policies!

China is evidence of what a Nation like India can achieve were it's Government thought seriously on such issues.:)

Last edited:

DADA i'll tell you a real story.

there was a zamindar, had about 1800 acres of land in around seven villages . .

after land reform system was implemented. His 4 kids and 11 nephews were left with very little lands. .

so it was like they were almost into a dirt poor situation . . from zamindars to mazdoors . .

these 15 kids worked hard . .some got good jobs. . . earned good money

now after almost 45-50 years. . the great grand kids of that Zamindar are on the similar level . . bought almost similar lands. . .

:chilli:

what if those 15 kids were sitting idle blaming government for taking their lands back ?

they would have stayed in the same dirt poor situation for lifetime . . :coffee:

what if those 15 kids were sitting idle blaming government for taking their lands back ? . . :coffee:

Shaane, aab tu mera sawal daab diya
4chsmu1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom