What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai u should have chked his uncivilized behavior ask @Parul he disrespected her also..........

& how can you justify him calling one of the tallest leaders of India with abuses?? can i do the same for Sonia/Rahul.........

I seriously respect Modi, he has risen from being a poor kid to PM nominee, he wasn't BORN to be a PM like in Congress......

There is already mudslinging on Modi for past 12 years without a single court finding any proof.....i think it's ENOUGH now.

I too don't condone personal attacks against any leader, be it from the BJP or the Congress. It's equally important that we maintain civility in our discussions as well. If he descended into personal attacks and unwarranted abuses, then he deserves the ban. :ashamed:

bhai u should have chked his uncivilized behavior ask @Parul he disrespected her also..........

& how can you justify him calling one of the tallest leaders of India with abuses?? can i do the same for Sonia/Rahul.........

I seriously respect Modi, he has risen from being a poor kid to PM nominee, he wasn't BORN to be a PM like in Congress......

There is already mudslinging on Modi for past 12 years without a single court finding any proof.....i think it's ENOUGH now.
Grow a thick skin dude, now ask Modi to get me chai and biscut :bounce:

mujhe unke post se koi problem nahi thi
per jab unhone kal bola,i was deliberately targetted in pdf bcoz i am a muslim,tab sala bahut bura laga :hitwall::hitwall:
Yeah that was bad. Bhai Zakir if you are reading this, you caused a lot of hurt to all members by that statement of yours.

And his behaviour of turning everything into a political stunt and anti Modi propaganda was really frustrating. . as an Indian i respected him . . but as an individual i hate him now. . specially after his statements on that kashmiri students thread :angry:

doono eik hi hain. Waise they r entitled to their opinions. Hum koi taliban thodi na hain

Fsayed is not duplicate ID of Bahi Zakir. This i'm sure of. Yes, everyone is entitled to express his or her opinion and we are not Talibani's. However, the moot problem is, one should express opinion in civilized manner, not using profanity. :)

He's beyond your grasp...We need Shakti Kapoor for such daring missions.:lol:
Ek+Chalis+Ki+Local05.jpg

@Oscar issuing me a thread ban doesn't end the problem............

Pls issue a PERMANENT BAN to than multiple id creater bhai zakir a.k.a Bharat mata ki jai...............

He uses abusive languages against my countrymen & it's leaders, sure I will not be able to post on that thread but i will also not leave him on other threads.
You may use the report function for him. But you will be dealt in the same way if you engage him in a similar manner and without any concession.

No, he got thread banned for inappropriate language. And that will stay till his warnings expire.
As for the accusation of duplicate I.Ds.. it has not been proven. Just because someone disagrees you cannot find excuses to gang up and use abuse.

Sir, there are many Congress supporters here & also other party supporters, but you know very well that i have never abused them ever. I respect there opinion. but he went simply too far & instead he abused other members.

I am ok with my thread ban. Cool :tup:

DELETED THAT THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom