What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can request webmaster or oscar to un-ban yourself from the thread and promise him not to use Profanity or violate forum's rule. I'm sure they'll un-ban you and you can contribute to that thread in Healthier manner... :)

I always want to, but would not be able to control if someone uses abusive languages against my countrymen or it's leader. It's as simple as that.

@chak de INDIA I'm convinced both Mata & Bhai are same...Posts are speaking now...:secret:
Really ????
hp_ancestors.jpg

I always want to, but would not be able to control if someone uses abusive languages against my countrymen or it's leader. It's as simple as that.

Khotte,“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.” o_O

same IP ?? permanent block kiya kya wo IP ? bechare ki rozi roti chhin li tune :lol:

I don't know about it. Webby quoted to my post 'Gone' and nothing else....:)

But isn't Bhai Zakir also our countryman?:undecided:

He may be a Cong-bot...but I've read his other posts. The man stoutly defends India in other areas.

He is blinded by Hate for Modi. There are other Congress Supports on this very Forum, they support it in a civilized manner. However, he does not. That's the only problem I have with me. Few days back he even foul mouthed about 84 Victims, still I have no personal grudge. :)

He may be a Cong-bot...but I've read his other posts. The man stoutly defends India in other areas.
Yeah it's a shame he got banned though. Shakti ka santulan bane rehna chahiye , Aeronaut ko was frustrated by this guy
" Bhai Zakir, stop bombarding PDF with political threads" :D

bhai u should have chked his uncivilized behavior ask @Parul he disrespected her also..........

& how can you justify him calling one of the tallest leaders of India with abuses?? can i do the same for Sonia/Rahul.........

I seriously respect Modi, he has risen from being a poor kid to PM nominee, he wasn't BORN to be a PM like in Congress......

There is already mudslinging on Modi for past 12 years without a single court finding any proof.....i think it's ENOUGH now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom