What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, members are saying this since yesterday and I was defending. However, just saw the posts of mata ji in other threads & the way of writing is similar. :sick:
ohh i get it

True, members are saying this since yesterday and I was defending. However, just saw the posts of mata ji in other threads & the way of writing is similar. :sick:

Ofcourse, he get paid for posting....what can he do................

BTW, fir gali-gali khelney ka man ho rha hai :P

@Oscar issuing me a thread ban doesn't end the problem............

Pls issue a PERMANENT BAN to than multiple id creater bhai zakir a.k.a Bharat mata ki jai...............

He uses abusive languages against my countrymen & it's leaders, sure I will not be able to post on that thread but i will also not leave him on other threads.

@Parul ab toh tum khush ho.....usney tumahare saath batameezi ki thi pehley???

@Oscar issuing me a thread ban doesn't end the problem............

Pls issue a PERMANENT BAN to than multiple id creater bhai zakir a.k.a Bharat mata ki jai...............

He uses abusive languages against my countrymen & it's leaders, sure I will not be able to post on that thread but i will also not leave him on other threads.

You can request webmaster or oscar to un-ban yourself from the thread and promise him not to use Profanity or violate forum's rule. I'm sure they'll un-ban you and you can contribute to that thread in Healthier manner... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom