What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhang sey dekh....tujhe ek beer ka glass milega aur do doodh ki bottles :P
beta...doodh ke bottle me dhakan laga hua hai......tu sahi se dekh..:P
isliye beer pi aur cut le.....

see...cricket is like a passion in sub-continent.....
so..u will it...
I my clg there was a kashmiri and was senior to me ..and was anti-indian....
he went to BD in wordcup 2011 to support pakistan.....can u believe this......

I'm friend with some of those. True Kashmiris are Anti Indians but equal # are Pro Indians too. It's because of Kashmir issue, I found PDF & got hooked to it.

2 years back, I wasn't even aware of It & some of them used to Abuse India on my face. However, now things have changed, they don't dare to say such thing in front of me.

Like a normal citizen of India, Kashmiris also enjoy all the rights which we enjoy, in fact they have more privileges then us. Hence, they have no right for referendum. All the problems they face today are created by them only. The sooner they realise, better for them.

If Pakistan gets Kashmir, it secures Water for them, as the rivers which runs in Pakistan originates from Kashmir. Sab Paani ki ladiye hai...

PS: there are equal # of Kashmiris who hate Pakistanis to core, like they hate India. :D

Delhi mein to Aaasharam Bapu ke Bhajan chalte the Palika Bazar mein !!!

Yar last time i visited palika bazar, Shopkeeper khulle aam puchh raha tha, shoukh rakhte ho to i know few good places :lol:

i was so embarrassed . . . puchha shakal dekh meri ? Beer bar me aaj tak Identity card mang ke serve karte mujhe Somaliers :ashamed:

I'm friend with some of those. True Kashmiris are Anti Indians but equal # are Pro Indians too. It's because of Kashmir issue, I found PDF & got hooked to it.

2 years back, I wasn't even aware of It & some of them used to Abuse India on my face. However, now things have changed, they don't dare to say such thing in front of me.

Like a normal citizen of India, Kashmiris also enjoy all the rights which we enjoy, in fact they have more privileges then us. Hence, they have no right for referendum. All the problems they face today are created by them only. The sooner they realise, better for them.

If Pakistan gets Kashmir, it secures Water for them, as the rivers which runs in Pakistan originates from Kashmir. Sab Paani ki ladiye hai...

PS: there are equal # of Kashmiris who hate Pakistanis to core, like they hate India. :D
wow.....see you are a grown up lady......:enjoy:
and I thought you are still a kid.....:partay::partay:
you have enlightened me to the core.....:tup::tup::tup:

Agar Munich me Dost hain toh behtar hoga. :-)
yeah couple of friends live there.

Yar last time i visited palika bazar, Shopkeeper khulle aam puchh raha tha, shoukh rakhte ho to i know few good places :lol:

i was so embarrassed . . . puchha shakal dekh meri ? Beer bar me aaj tak Identity card mang ke serve karte mujhe Somaliers :ashamed:
Tu Rehn de yaar ... jhoot na bol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom