Status
Not open for further replies.
aray sharafat ka zamana hi nahi reha! :undecided:
ranjeet_chorsipahee3.jpg

wow.....see you are a grown up lady......:enjoy:
and I thought you are still a kid.....:partay::partay:
you have enlightened me to the core.....:tup::tup::tup:

I'm a bit casual person that puts me into trouble. :ashamed:

I've done lot of research on Kashmir Issue, so that I can at least convince some of my friends that there destiny is with India & not some lala land.

PS: In last 1 &1/2 years, I went there for more than 5 times. Yaha jitne experts phirte hai, unsay zyada Kashmir kay bare main maloom hai, but there is no point in debating here...It's futile. :sick:

teen char pint peene ke baad etiquette se kya farak padta hai saar?:p:

That's when it's easiest to determine who's German and who isn't!:lol:

Germans can drown 5 such Beer Steins and remain calm and composed like they've just had morning tea! The others are almost half-delirious and riotous by then. The worst are the Spanish, who start breaking into loud, impromptu folk songs in groups, drawing uncomfortable glances from Germans.Seen it a few times now already.:lol:

etiquette ??? ye kya hota hai .... anyway ...I'll simply tell them ...
ranjeet_sharmilee.jpg
Yaar, tum itne mast memes kahaan se dhoondkar laate ho?:cheers:

That's when it's easiest to determine who's German and who isn't!:lol:

Germans can drown 5 such Beer Steins and remain calm and composed like they've just had morning tea! The others are almost half-delirious and riotous by then. The worst are the Spanish, who start breaking into loud, impromptu folk songs in groups, drawing uncomfortable glances from Germans.Seen it a few times now already.:lol:

That's true I suppose. Even Irish can give run for your money when it comes to drinking!

I'm a bit casual person that puts me into trouble. :ashamed:

I've done lot of research on Kashmir Issue, so that I can at least convince some of my friends that there destiny is with India & not some lala land.

PS: In last 1 &1/2 years, I went there for more than 5 times. Yaha jitne experts phirte hai, unsay zyada Kashmir kay bare main maloom hai, but there is no point in debating here...It's futile. :sick:
ya I know ur best friend is kashmiri.....and u have spend some time in kashmir....
don't take what I said seriously.....that was just a joke.........
you have some real in-depth knowledge on Kashmir issue and this cannot be denied.....
and I am saying this because I have seen your posts.....:tup::tup::tup:
and have ur casual nature aslong as you can....later you will miss it:enjoy:
:)

That works all the time ...
Krystle-Dsouza-Ramp-Walk-in-Half-Saree-1.jpg
abey kya hai ye.....
ye chikni-chameli thread nai hai.....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom