What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah from Hisar. what were do doing there :o:

Dad was posted in Hisar, i was in 3rd grade at that time. If i remember correctly, Bansi lal was the CM and there was too much bawal and was a ban on Alcohol in haryana ? :azn:

We were living somewhere near to this place called saat road station . . :-)

Dad was posted in Hisar, i was in 3rd grade at that time. If i remember correctly, Bansi lal was the CM and there was too much bawal and was a ban on Alcohol in haryana ? :azn:

We were living somewhere near to this place called saat road station . . :-)
Near Cantt I guess. ... you were too young to check out the girls in VDJP School then :p:

Nice Share Mate. :enjoy:

I feel sad for Kashmiri students. :cry:
I too feel sad....
but it was there doing that invited the trouble.....I am not asking every one to cheer for team india....its any way pvt. owned...
but they must have grasped the crowed feeling...before opening their mouth....

Near Cantt I guess. ... you were too young to check out the girls in VDJP School then :p:

Hehe :lol:

I have some group photos from my school ( Army Public School ) and now i wish if i had some of those beauties in my Graduation Batch :D

seriously dude, i remember this Poonia girl (was in 9th grade i guess ) . . she was like a sizzler. . . :hitwall:

Haryanvi makkhan ;)

Hehe :lol:

I have some group photos from my school ( Army Public School ) and now i wish if i had some of those beauties in my Graduation Batch :D

seriously dude, i remember this Ragini Poonia girl (was in 9th grade i guess ) . . she was like a sizzler. . . :hitwall:

Haryanvi makkhan ;)
lol you early bloomer

lol you early bloomer

Wo kehte hain na. . ' honhaar beervan ke hot cheekne paat "

:D

Naam nahi lete aise Phorums me.
vahidrk.gif
sorry !!

Edited :D

I too feel sad....
but it was there doing that invited the trouble
.....I am not asking every one to cheer for team india....its any way pvt. owned...

It's making an issue out of non-issue. :eek:

I watched World Cup Final at PVR. There was a guy who was cheering for Srilankan Team. Everyone told him not to do that. However, the moment Sachin got out, he again started celebrating. After that he got beating of his lifetime. :butcher:

Sporting events entice our emotions too & such things do happen in heat of things...:argh:

I too feel sad....
but it was there doing that invited the trouble.....I am not asking every one to cheer for team india....its any way pvt. owned...

Mujhe Pata nahi tha ki you replied to my post in Bimaru Corner, aise hi maine itna mehnat kiya reply karne main...I was going off topic in that thread, so that things cool down & thread dies...

It's making an issue out of non-issue. :eek:

I watched World Cup Final at PVR. There was a guy who was cheering for Srilankan Team. Everyone told him not to do that. However, the moment Sachin got out, he again started celebrating. After that he got beating of his lifetime. :butcher:

Sporting events entice our emotions too & such things do happen in heat of things...:argh:
see...cricket is like a passion in sub-continent.....
so..u will it...
I my clg there was a kashmiri and was senior to me ..and was anti-indian....
he went to BD in wordcup 2011 to support pakistan.....can u believe this......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom