What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! I've felt a similar sense of belonging whenever I'm in the Western ghats. The hills and the people that inhabit them lend a familiarity and warmth like no other place. Was your Dad in the IFS? Such places are indeed seldom visited by other Indians.

One of my neighbours here is an ethnic Armenian with Syrian nationality. A short, nice guy, but an immense hit with the ladies.

No, not the IFS..just a consultant.

Sometimes a place just calls to you. But for me its not just familiarity, its more about the pull of a place that I should be in but am not.

Well but then I was always one to dream weird dreams..quite a few times I've been over the mountains in Gilgit..scoping a highway..following a convoy from a scant hundred meters off the road..trailing it patiently as it trudges on down the road..a gun in hand..a radio..no uniform but just the local wear..

@Pumba ,Alert me dikha raha hai mera naam mention kiya apne aur naam @Parul ka likha hua hai???
Kya ho raha hai ye??

Ha, onek din dekha nei :D

Kisi din mein bhi gaya toh mera dost @SledgeHammer ko bol ke rakkha hai desh ki raksha karne ke liye, uska khyal rakhna, btw hamara naya dost @Pumba se mile ho kya? Bada pyaara bachha hain. :-)

@levina @Indischer @Dem!god @scorpionx kitni khushi ki baat hain!! :partay:

while you were away this was posted last nite

. . .

the threads name and contents were edited for "obvious" reasons.

@chak de INDIA i thought they''ll ban you again for that thread :D

Last edited:

192619_lollipopsmiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom