What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaps are traditional institution of consensus building and decision making if literate people has indifferent attitude towards them then they would be captured by reactionary 'Black Sheep' which is the case in reality.:cheers:
Tell me one thing man ... if the security of girls weren't that miserable in Western UP ... Khaps wouldn't have to come up with retarded farmans like no cell phones or western dress. Heck muzaffernagar riots took place due to neglegence of police.

I don't believe in words of Fake Kashmiri. You people even deny that Pakistani don't even listen to Indian Punjabi Songs. However, youtube tells a different reality. Hurrre....:cuckoo:

Of course Pakistanis listen to Indian Punjabi Songs but between India & Pakistan; we produce the considerably better songs with lyrics that actually mean something so naturally we listen more to our own songs ! :unsure:

Really,cinemas ka rush dekh ke to ye bilkul nahin lagta :partay:

200 million logoon kii country mein gineh chuneiii cinema hongeiii tou yahiii hotaa haiii ! :)

Tell me one thing man ... if the security of girls weren't that miserable in Western UP ... Khaps wouldn't have to come up with retarded farmans like no cell phones or western dress. Heck muzaffernagar riots took place due to neglegence of police.

If law and order is the only reason for existence of khaps than why Haryana and Rajsthan also has such things ? even better and more rigid than Western UP.

Of course Pakistanis listen to Indian Punjabi Songs but between India & Pakistan; we produce the considerably better songs with lyrics that actually mean something so naturally we listen more to our own songs ! :unsure:

chor chori se jaye par harm chori se nahi :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

bzyY622.png

If law and order is the only reason for existence of khaps than why Haryana and Rajsthan also has such things ? even better and more rigid than Western UP.
I just gave an example ... I am not saying Haryana or Rajsthan is any better. All we are demanded for is Provide us with better security for our sisters and daughters.

200 million logoon kii country mein gineh chuneiii cinema hongeiii tou yahiii hotaa haiii ! :)

Ye to jyadati hai .. India main meaninful with good lyrics nahi banate hain ..?

Yahan sab type ke audiance ke liye kuch na kuch jaroor milta hai ....

But you focus on only on "Munni Badnaam huyi "

and why pakistani members ...trolling in Bimaru corner......:butcher::butcher:
first pay the entry fee......then only you can stay here....:dirol:

I just gave an example ... I am not saying Haryana or Rajsthan is any better. All we are demanded for is Provide us with better security for our sisters and daughters.

No one can deny that ... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom