What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is !0th generation warfare sir ji, Cultural invasion is on its way . . once you ppl are addicted to our movies. . we will stop supplying'em . . and u'll die with boredom :drag:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@ranjeet The Khap folks are not the only one. I am a Bihari after all, the sort of madness that reigned in my native land of Begusarai in the name of caste and such would make the Khap look like bunny rabbits...well that and the kidnappings every second day..one business man was kidnapped thrice in one year and became quite popular because he was able to pay the ransom every time.
I respect you POV .... heck even I am a victim not exactly due to khap dictates but the rigid mindsets people follow in our part of the country. I can understand you point of contention ... but taking such people head on is not the way to go forward.

I respect you POV .... heck even I am a victim not exactly due to khap dictates but the rigid mindsets people follow in our part of the country. I can understand you point of contention ... but taking such people head on is not the way to go forward.

I have been..funnily enough my head has always proven hard enough to crack through their skull.:D Hard headed fellow and all..all soaked up on JD..after that its my head and bashing rocks.

@Pumba I like your sense of humor. Shabash bache, today you have made The Lemur smile!

Khaps are traditional institution of consensus building and decision making if literate people has indifferent attitude towards them then they would be captured by reactionary 'Black Sheep' which is the case in reality.:cheers:

I have been..funnily enough my head has always proven hard enough to crack through their skull.:D Hard headed fellow and all..all soaked up on JD..after that its my head and bashing rocks.

@Pumba I like your sense of humor. Shabash bache, today you have made The Lemur smile!
abey tune un tau logon se kab panga le liya?:o:. Unka dimaag kam aur lathi zyada chalti hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom