What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Pakistanis don't watch movies ! :unsure:

Only some in the Middle Class does that; I don't watch Indian Movies because most are cheap Hollywood Rip-offs unlike the good-ones that you guys used to produce in the past like Aanad or Amar Prem !

I don't believe in words of Fake Kashmiri. You people even deny that Pakistani don't even listen to Indian Punjabi Songs. However, youtube tells a different reality. Hurrre....:cuckoo:

aap bhi asia cup wale threads se sare saboot mita dijiye :hitwall:

kisi ko khabar na lagne paye :D
na bhai ... jaat ka nanga naach saari duniya dekhti hai !!!!!
tumblr_inline_mryr41c6Yo1qz4rgp.gif

@ranjeet The Khap folks are not the only one. I am a Bihari after all, the sort of madness that reigned in my native land of Begusarai in the name of caste and such would make the Khap look like bunny rabbits...well that and the kidnappings every second day..one business man was kidnapped thrice in one year and became quite popular because he was able to pay the ransom every time.

@Hermione Its not about policing like the Americans do. THAT we DEFINITELY do not want. Excuse me if I don't want to be shot just because the patrolman who pulled me up had a twitchy trigger finger and I made a "suspicious move". At least our cops, as incompetent as they maybe, do not immediately assume that you are armed and or a career effing criminal if they pull you over. There is policing and then there is what the Americans do with their individual police departments acquiring MPVs (I didn't know that the average criminal there had access to military land mines) and armed drones. Simply revitalizing the rural policing structure and equipping our cops with the tools to deal with issues where social and political agendas collide is all that is needed.

@Hyperion Just saw a video of some FSA gooks running into a main street, no bounding overwatch and not even separate fire teams alternating between cover and fire..they just rushed in..SMACK into a BMP baby! Oh man oh man what are these Saudis teaching them, we need to have a word with Yzd, at this rate folks from the Hezbollah would eat them for supper.

I don't believe in words of Fake Kashmiri. You people even deny that Pakistani don't even listen to Indian Punjabi Songs. However, youtube tells a different reality. Hurrre....:cuckoo:

Youtube is banned in Pakistan ... so pakistani can not watch hindi songs there if they wish to also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom