What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He replied to derogatory post of Auz. :ashamed:

Ha, once I got an infraction for giving an "innocent" reply to AUz!! :D He didn't know how to react!! :D

Infraction, ban, or whatever, can't take everything like a sitting duck, we should reply wherever required.

I thought we Indians were smarter.:hitwall:

After electing congress for 6 decades & AAP in Delhi to ruin our country & now even some 15-20% talking about Owl baba becoming PM of this country......I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT :coffee:

he is good :-)

Ok agent Back to work............

Here is your brief - we need another thread on Gunday film, we want cultural invasion of BD.

JAI HASINA, JAI BANGLA, JAI RAW, JAI BHAROT.

DISMISS.

After electing congress for 6 decades & AAP in Delhi to ruin our country & now even some 15-20% talking about Owl baba becoming PM of this country......I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT :coffee:
No no nohhhh
those were elected by ppl who swap vote for a bottle of alcohol nohh???:devil:

Our keyboard Indian warriors are smarter.

flag-of-india.gif

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT :coffee:

Ok agent Back to work............

Here is your brief - we need another thread on Gunday film, we want cultural invasion of BD.

JAI HASINA, JAI BANGLA, JAI RAW, JAI BHAROT.

DISMISS.

I think its common sense...when a troll realizes that he/she can have fun at our expense then they post more malodorous threads and posts.Just switch to the ignore mode and see these trolls getting bored and leave the forum own their own...why should our smart Indian members even try to drill sense into the vacuum heads of these trolls??
I thought we Indians were smarter.:hitwall:

This strategy isn't working, members from some other countries join and keep flaming it, but yes, I think we need to go the 'dual personality' way!! :-)

Ha, once I got an infraction for giving an "innocent" reply to AUz!! :D He didn't know how to react!! :D

Infraction, ban, or whatever, can't take everything like a sitting duck, we should reply wherever required.

I absolutely agree with this part. :enjoy:

This strategy isn't working, members from some other countries join and keep flaming it, but yes, I think we need to go the 'dual personality' way!! :-)

survival of the fittest is the theory...
And we have to thrive...not just survive :-)
You and a few Indians here are good posters(not the copy paste types)...and i think atleast you guys should avoid trolling the trolls.

Btw I had a doubt....hold on...let me pull you to that thread.

Maine, PDF pay 5-6 saal purana posts padha hai. Many members gone, but this complaint is still there. Agar Indian mod or even Pakistani Mod for Indian section a jayega toh - India bashing can be stopped to great extent but....:sarcastic:

Oye Parul complain karne se kya faida, wo hum sab ko pata hai yahan kya hota hai aur zyadatar 'Think tank' ki kya quality hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom