What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point in trying and crying. Experience, bool eaha hI. ;) Just live with it. :)
hahaha...
may be you are right..but I am not so good at learning from other experience.....
I am just an average one...who learns from his repeated mistakes......:)

hahaha...
may be you are right..but I am not so good at learning from other experience.....
I am just an average one...who learns from his repeated mistakes......:)

Maine, PDF pay 5-6 saal purana posts padha hai. Many members gone, but this complaint is still there. Agar Indian mod or even Pakistani Mod for Indian section a jayega toh - India bashing can be stopped to great extent but....:sarcastic:

Maine, PDF pay 5-6 saal purana posts padha hai. Many members gone, but this complaint is still there. Agar Indian mod or even Pakistani Mod for Indian section a jayega toh - India bashing can be stopped to great extent but....:sarcastic:

No way . I dont agree for an Indian Mod.

The day one surfaces, i will quit this place.

Will somebody tell me why was @Roybot banned???
@DRAY @Indischer @Pumba @Dem!god @Ravi Nair @Parul @arp2041 ....any idea???
Why are we loosing so many good Indian members???

Probably by Chinese mod Hu Shongshan for comments in this thread:
My reply to Narendra Modi in Bloomberg comment

Even I got a strike from that mod, Chinese members were spewing filth and some of us including roybot replied in kind. Those Chinese members seems to be unaffected though. Height of double standard.

Couple of months back I got another strike from the same mod for going all out against Chini trolls, these people are simply spoiling the forum. Tell you honestly, these strikes and infractions are like awards for me. :D

Probably by Chinese mod Hu Shongshan for comments in this thread:
My reply to Narendra Modi in Bloomberg comment
Even I got a strike from that mod, Chinese members were spewing filth and some of us including roybot replied in kind. Those Chinese members seems to be unaffected though. Height of double standard.
Couple of months back I got another strike from the same mod for going all out against Chini trolls, these people are simply spoiling the forum. Tell you honestly, these strikes and infractions are like awards for me. :D

I think its common sense...when a troll realizes that he/she can have fun at our expense then they post more malodorous threads and posts.Just switch to the ignore mode and see these trolls getting bored and leave the forum own their own...why should our smart Indian members even try to drill sense into the vacuum heads of these trolls??
I thought we Indians were smarter.:hitwall:

1514987_519936231436890_1586471597_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom