What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound INSANE but how about a short test for each voter before he cast his/her vote on some set criteria kept equal for each & everyone, you pass in it you vote, otherwise next time.

If you expect something from your state than the state also have the right to judge if you utilize the most precious gift it has given to you well.

I think politicians should take a test for honesty???

hahaha....reminds me my school...

1973326_475185259249068_196779792_o.jpg

Guys, you may call him a TROLL (faithfulguy) but I must say that he has raised a valid point...............

He says that India should allow only those people to vote who have stakes in countries overall future growth & not the people who may sell there vote for a bottle of alcohol, otherwise we will have same dynasty system across the country & ultimately party with money will rule India.

But the question is can we EXCLUDE some people from voting while INCLUDE others?

Here is his complete post:

Need your opinion on this................

@levina

Arpiii this sounds like a good idea only on surface.
This would in short mean that those who can afford to make investments should vote.
And on what scale will you measure their honesty arpiii???
Is their any guarantee that those who have "stakes in countries overall future growth" will not sell their vote for a bottle of alcohol.
Money doesnt make a person honest.

Fine in India we have dynasty rule....may be its hard wired into our genes now.
But you thought the democracy in US had no money involved??or take the example of any other country.
If theories are to be believed then we are all ruled by the big banks and they can manacle our future.
To me this suggestion sounds preposterous.

Why can't we select voters on the basis of their educational qualification . . . like a minimum of high school or intermediate :agree:
Sometimes the most illiterate ones have more common sense than an educated fool.
Just because somebody did not have the privilege to go to school or get good education doesnt mean his vote should be stifled. IMO

Maine kya kiya???:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom