What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you may call him a TROLL (faithfulguy) but I must say that he has raised a valid point...............

He says that India should allow only those people to vote who have stakes in countries overall future growth & not the people who may sell there vote for a bottle of alcohol, otherwise we will have same dynasty system across the country & ultimately party with money will rule India.

But the question is can we EXCLUDE some people from voting while INCLUDE others?

Here is his complete post:

If they are such complete failures, then why people of India voted them in a 2nd term?

The answer is that most people on here knows what is best of India but the mast majority of voters only care about getting something tangible for their vote, such as a dinner for election night. As a result, the same people will come back to power again and again. The most Indian members will just complain in frustration. India should allow only people with stake in the future of country to vote. In the old days, only land owners, no matter what size, get to cast a vote as one vote. None land owners do not get to vote as they have no stake in the country. Eventually, as the countries become more developed, more people get to vote until universal suffrage. I'm not saying that India should use land owning as the criteria for voting. But it must use something to prevent the people that would sell their voters from voting.

Need your opinion on this................

@SpArK @scorpionx @Dem!god @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Roybot @KRAIT

Last edited:
He says that India should allow only those people to vote who have stakes in countries overall future growth & not the people who may sell there vote for a bottle of alcohol, otherwise we will have same dynasty system across the country & ultimately party with money will rule India.
But the question is can we EXCLUDE some people from voting while INCLUDE others?
yes..you have a valid point here....
why people who have no stakes in future growth of country should vote........
but you are forgetting this is democracy not communist imperialism....and hence every person must have the right to vote...
but again...its not always the case, bottles always do not win election....as we have seen in delhi case...
we need to educate our people and bring them up to a level where they have a suffice income to support their family...in that case bottle won't work...denying them the right will have massive uproar in country...we will be creating a new schedule class in name of growth... which is a evil snake and will ultimately bite us back....sapole ko dudh pilane se koi fayada nai.....
if we can incorporate every working population of our country to our economy then double digit growth is not a far fetched dream....we do not have manipulate our data like Chinese....
it's also against the definition of democracy to ban people from voting....+ we have many examples from where a person from humble background rise above the ,masses to build a empire.....so, what we our parliament will answer to them then...previously he has no right b'coz he was poor, now suddenly he has all rights...that will only lead to new type of chaos in country.....
so, in my opinion we should not exclude people but try to educate and raise their level so that they can understand what is rigt and what is wrong for them...+ we should infuse nationalism in the common masses.....
country above human....but human makes a country...
you cannot ban a member from voting just because he is poor....what if I and you were born in the same class......

Guys, you may call him a TROLL (faithfulguy) but I must say that he has raised a valid point...............

Here is his complete post:

Need your opinion on this................

And who gets to determine who doesn't get to vote? you? me? once you start taking away the right to vote from people, where does it end? there is no perfect system, but taking rights away is a very dangerous precedent.

Even if u fail the exams, there is always a next chance.

Each day, I devote enough time to studies, so i'm not going to flunk in exams. I to believe in 'there is always a next chance', but won't take any chance with my education...:)

And who gets to determine who doesn't get to vote? you? me? once you start taking away the right to vote from people, where does it end? there is no perfect system, but taking rights away is a very dangerous precedent.

This may sound INSANE but how about a short test for each voter before he cast his/her vote on some set criteria kept equal for each & everyone, you pass in it you vote, otherwise next time.

If you expect something from your state than the state also have the right to judge if you utilize the most precious gift it has given to you well.

But girls are pretty though. Lekin sirf Aankh hi sekna aur kuch nahi :lol:, the Kurdish men are pretty possessive about their women folks.

wo manage ho jayega :D

RAK me Irani kudi se tips le rakhi hain :p:

This may sound INSANE but how about a short test for each voter before he cast his/her vote on some set criteria kept equal for each & everyone, you pass in it you vote, otherwise next time.

Why can't we select voters on the basis of their educational qualification . . . like a minimum of high school or intermediate :agree:

Pakistan Air Defence -anti-aircraft guns- missiles, Information and Pictures

ye kya hai :rofl:

Why can't we select voters on the basis of their educational qualification . . . like a minimum of high school or intermediate :agree:

Many poor people can't get access to education, so that would be unfair to them.

Also, after seeing the Voting in Delhi (one of the most educated territories in India) i am becoming skeptical if it's all about Education or people can really see what party stands for what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom