What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uski kuch baatein sahi hote hain, lekin bahot ghamand bhara hua hai usme, aur humein humare baare mein sikane aajata hai.:drag:

Ek do baaton ke alawa sirk bakwas aur insult karna janta hai. Logic na mile to personal insult pe utaru ho gaya. :laughcry: Lagbhag sare chini waise hi hain, main to unki hi zabaan mein khoob jawab diya hai. :lol::lol:

na..nothing....just i was....sceptical abut it...
sry..for being rude....

What is there to be skeptical about it. It does not matter whether I am a woman or a man on the internet. I am not anyways seeking "male companions" if I was a man. Have you seen me being nice to anyone, like flirtatious? So what would be my motive to claim a feminine identity.

no..no..you are taking it to wrong direction...
I never said any of these....
just sometime you talk so rough with these people...that I wonder is it really a woman who is talking.....
I am sry for theses...never mind...I am being delusional....never should have begun it....

LOL. Guessed as much. I talk just like you would see a woman with warrior spirit would talk. Nah don't be sorry. Our society does promote a view of women as frivolous and ms. goody two shoe.

@Hermione
delete your posts.....

which posts?

LOL. Guessed as much. I talk just like you would see a woman with warrior spirit would talk. Nah don't be sorry. Our society does promote a view of women as frivolous and ms. goody two shoes.

which posts?
:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom