What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got banned in that thread!! This is unfortunate to see someone getting banned as long as he/she is not abusing someone below the belt. Ok, we can discuss this subject informally some other time. But I should tell you that don't loose your cool when someone contradicts your view. When you are placing your opinion, it is bound to pass through hard challenges.Sadly,In that thread you were obstinately arguing with one of the most respected member (Austerlitz) here who is known for his depth in history.
Contradicting your views does not necessarily makes someone anti-Hindu or pro-west. The senses of cultural pride and nationalism vary from person to person.So a mutual respect from your end will always be appreciated here.

@chak de INDIA

Mail karna mere bhai, nehito doosra ID khol lee jaldi :enjoy:

Aare I was not abusing anyone. One crooked fellow twisted some stuff and complained to the mods. Cmon, have I lost the cool with you or Skull and Bones? Oh I do not agree with Austerlitz at all. Don't need a lecture on who is a national and who is anti-national. Lot of people have done damage to our country and I do not want to pussyfoot around those.

@scorpionx Meet my new bimaru bhai @Pumba :enjoy:

Is he Fine artist? :cheesy:

Aare I was not abusing anyone. One crooked fellow twisted some stuff and complained to the mods. Cmon, have I lost the cool with you or Skull and Bones? Oh I do not agree with Austerlitz at all. Don't need a lecture on who is a national and who is anti-national. Lot of people have done damage to our country and I do not want to pussyfoot around those.

Dekho phirse wohi Bharat kumar ka bhoot sawar ho gaya tumhare sar pe :partay:

Bhaiya is desh mein antakwadiyonki kaami nahi hai. I really do not understand how after the commies having destroyed all industrial base in Bengal, you can sit there and talk about their nationalism.

He is a fine escape artist, if you know what I mean.:flood:

I am missing my Erbil bhai, if you know what I mean :(

Bhaiya is desh mein antakwadiyonki kaami nahi hai. I really do not understand how after the commies having destroyed all industrial base in Bengal, you can sit there and talk about their nationalism.

I hate commies but if we bring politics and anti nationalism together, it will be mess here.So let it be where it is now.:disagree:

Me too...such a cutie pie of a bhai.:cray:

All I can say is that my dear bimaru bhai got banned.

Did he get banned for the rape thread where handsome hero Ajmal Pathan was being made into a gay icon?

I hate commies but if we bring politics and anti nationalism together, it will be mess here.So let it be where it is now.

See I can assess the difference between who is outright anti-national and who is kind of West enamored but still an India bhakt. I do not have patience for certain kind of ideas and people and I do not believe in political correctness. By no means does this include you or Skull and Bones.

He isn't new. :tdown:

Good evening, :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom