What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idhar khamba nochke koi fayeda nehi. I am (one of those sheep loving variety) still waiting for a valid answer in that thread :D

(Deleted my previous post. Bimaaroo corner pe serious post dalne kaa kuch matlab nehi.)

I got banned on that thread for 15 days that is why I could not reply to you. Which previous post? Mujhe bhi dekh na tha.

lady shant..shant ho jao....aap ka pehle se hi -4 score ho gaya hai.....is liye apna cool banye rakhe....:D

Altu faltu mein score de dete hain. Reason for scoring it seems "faulty knowledge of history" "India did not give the world anything." "Europe was scientifically advanced and leading the world in 17th century."

Altu faltu mein score de dete hain. Reason for scoring it seems "faulty knowledge of history" "India did not give the world anything." "Europe was scientifically advanced and leading the world in 17th century."
I know ..but still try to keep your cool......
if you want to beat them in this game then you have to be in the game....remember that.....
you are a good poster so, don't loose out...

I know ..but still try to keep your cool......
if you want to beat them in this game then you have to be in the game....remember that.....
you are a good poster so, don't loose out...

hmm, how does the negative ratings work?

here...
Critieria for marking members
but there are many unsaid rules too...
as you have come to know by now...

No I mean what action does it result in? Since I have 4, how much more negatives before a ban takes place. And what is the 3 strike rule? I got 2 strikes and am 1 away from being banned, so what is the negative ratings for?

No I mean what action does it result in? Since I have 4, how much more negatives before a ban takes place. And what is the 3 strike rule? I got 2 strikes and am 1 away from being banned, so what is the negative ratings for?
so, you already have 2 strikes....damn...
next strike and you are out for a week.......
if you don't have any strike for a month 1 strike will be lessen...
-ve means you have done something wrong..may be flaming it..or trolling or...making statement which is ............ to a member...
you can have as many -ve as you want but that give a wrong impression abt you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom