What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pumba! Welcome to PDF. It seems my dear Bhai was banned while I was away.:cray:I'll miss him dearly. But since I lost a bhai, you're free to take his place.;)

the letter
Dont tell anyone about it. :secret:

True, I remeber @Srinivas very old member, but he didn't come back after getting banned, last post was on 14th January. :(
He is in Indian defence forum.

How @chak de INDIA got banned? :undecided:

Any idea? @Dem!god @Indischer @levina ?
He got carried away iin that Naxalites thread.

He might not return....
How do yu know??

I was checking his profile...... couldnt find anything bad..... maybe got banned for trolling or something...
He will be missed.. Hope he finds peace. :cry:
He got carried away in that Naxalites thread.

Do you know what exactly happened in his case? And btw is PM facility gone??
If you are talking about @Srinivas ,he wasa banned by Chinese mod on a small thing and yes he will not return.

Last edited:
hmm, how does the negative ratings work?
Never mind the negattive ratings,fi you think that negative ratings were given unnecessary then you can protest in a relevant thread.
I have 6 negative ratings. :cheers:
And dont get yourself banned as we have shortage of Indian members with good knowledge of history. :cheers:

Wo to Gaya!! Banned ho Gaya. But he's retarded I guess, else won't have tagged a girl in this thread.

Parul did u screw him in any other thread?

For sure he is a Psychopath! :crazy: He talked thrash about me in this thread and I replied to some of his posts in same manner:

Indian Tourism | Page 2

He got banned, returned back, started another thread for me in my absence. (thread has been deleted)

@Armstrong You don't know what all he posted. Had I been online at that moment, I would have showed that SON OF BITCH His real place. :ashamed:

@Parul - I'm with you but you're going to have to refrain from saying those things because I know that you're better than that ! :)

For sure he is a Psychopath! :crazy: He talked thrash about me in this thread and I replied to some of his posts in same manner:

Indian Tourism | Page 2

He got banned, returned back, started another thread for me in my absence. (thread has been deleted)

@Armstrong You don't know what all he posted. Had I been online at that moment, I would have showed that SON OF BITCH His real place. :ashamed:

Mota Ranatunga ka bhanja hain wo!! :P

Bdw forget about him now. He's gone!

Listen to the song 'Call me maybe' and Cheer up!! :)

@Parul - I'm with you but you're going to have to refrain from saying those things because I know that you're better than that ! :)

He abused me couple of times, I just reported him and let moderators to deal with him. He deserve more harsh words for what he posted the other day! I never wanted to use such words and stoop to his level. However, I wasn't left with any other option. That was my last post in that thread & i'm not visiting it again.

Mota Ranatunga ka bhanja hain wo!! :P

Bdw forget about him now. He's gone!

My Foot, he is a frustrated guy & should be on a **** website not on Defence Forum. :tdown:

Good Riddance!!! :yay:

I got banned on that thread for 15 days that is why I could not reply to you. Which previous post? Mujhe bhi dekh na tha.

You got banned in that thread!! This is unfortunate to see someone getting banned as long as he/she is not abusing someone below the belt. Ok, we can discuss this subject informally some other time. But I should tell you that don't loose your cool when someone contradicts your view. When you are placing your opinion, it is bound to pass through hard challenges.Sadly,In that thread you were obstinately arguing with one of the most respected member (Austerlitz) here who is known for his depth in history.
Contradicting your views does not necessarily makes someone anti-Hindu or pro-west. The senses of cultural pride and nationalism vary from person to person.So a mutual respect from your end will always be appreciated here.

@chak de INDIA

Mail karna mere bhai, nehito doosra ID khol lee jaldi :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom