What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever told you that :haha:

We know that already:coffee:
And we dont want a Pakistani with a vacuum filled brain telling us that.:smokin:

Good poster???
He/she had come down very heavily on me on RSS thread.Not just that ....after that incident whenever I made a "secular" post this member used to pick on me...he/she used to haunt me then:blink:
I still hold a grudge against her/him.
then it must be HER for sure :devil:

@Indischer

Did I sound like a mullah?
128fs4765852.gif

Apne mulk ke thread mein kabhi nehi dikhte. Chale aate hain gareebii aur rape lekar Hindustan ko badnaam karne. Bas aur koi kaam nehi.
you are turning too leftist....thats not good......come to the right side....grass is more green here...:tup:

@levina did you call me DEARRRRRR......hope your Hubby won't mind if i call you dearrrrrrr...........:P :p:

you are turning too leftist....thats not good......come to the right side....grass is more green here...:tup:

I am always RIGHT!!! :D

KING IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :enjoy:
4869.gif
Neend se jaag, aur mere guy ko evening walk pe leke jaa.

Kaye ka leftist? Kaab bola? kya bola? :unsure: (Last time I spoke against the left of WB aur aaj eek hindu hater teacherji ke baare mein baat ho rahi thi)

@levina did you call me DEARRRRRR......hope your Hubby won't mind if i call you dearrrrrrr...........:P :p:

I am always RIGHT!!! :D
ya I know you are always right on being wrong side.......
:D
Kaye ka leftist? Kaab bola? kya bola? (Last time I spoke against the left of WB aur aaj eek hindu hater teacherji ke baare mein baat ho rahi thi)
koi nai..maine to bas aise hi likh diya.....:p:

Do your wife knows that you have a COW as a girlfriend & you take her out on evening walk everyday???? :D
tere dimag me kya chalte rahta hai......ab insan se janwar pe aagaya....:tsk::tsk:
soch ghar pe pata chalega to kitna shock lage ga.....:eek:

Do your wife knows that you have a COW as a girlfriend & you take her out on evening walk everyday???? :D

Cow aur girlfriend? Abbee, mein sher hun sher. Shernio ke saath date karta hoon. Guy bakrion ko tu samhal :D

tere dimag me kya chalte rahta hai......ab insan se janwar pe aagaya....:tsk::tsk:
soch ghar pe pata chalega to kitna shock lage ga.....:eek:

Baal safed ho gaye, daant geer gaye lekin koi ladki shaadi ke liye taiaar nehi. Bhabnao ko samjho :partay:

By the way, yeh Anushka sharma wala thread pe kya naatak chalu hai? BD ki to leni padegi aaj.

@Aamna14 - Don't fight our Brother @BDforever - He was, is & always will be an East Pakistani at heart ! :pakistan:

Next time he thinks of starting a fight with you; just call me - Sidhaa kar keh rukkkh duuun gaaa isss Bengali Chum Chum ko ! :mad:

So Aamna how's life treating you ? :)

@Aamna14 - Don't fight our Brother @BDforever - He was, is & always will be an East Pakistani at heart ! :pakistan:

Next time he thinks of starting a fight with you; just call me - Sidhaa kar keh rukkkh duuun gaaa isss Bengali Chum Chum ko ! :mad:

So Aamna how's life treating you ? :)
even if i am east pakistani it should not bother you or perhaps it does because you are proud kashmiri Indian :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom