What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer

Did I sound like a mullah?
128fs4765852.gif

Apne mulk ke thread mein kabhi nehi dikhte. Chale aate hain gareebii aur rape lekar Hindustan ko badnaam karne. Bas aur koi kaam nehi.
Nahi Vai, that was reasonable enough. We all draw a line somewhere on every issue. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the 'analysis' of Ganesha's appearance as mentioned in that article. Although I may not get hurt at such silliness, I can imagine a lot of my relatives going berserk over such blasphemy. Similarly, anyone who has revered Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa has a genuine reason to go ballistic at that PhD fellow. :-)

Err...Let me put this in other words: I was doing smart work. You posted details of almost all the states in this thread. Therefore, I asked you, so that I don't have to go through the pages. :smart: :yay::girl_wacko:

14 states hi hue hain abhi tak :ashamed:

@Indischer bhai. . . what about karnataka :pissed: i want it now :hitwall:

@zootinali bhai. . twadda Assam column kidhar hai:close_tema:

Nahi Vai, that was reasonable enough. We all draw a line somewhere on every issue. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the 'analysis' of Ganesha's appearance as mentioned in that article. Although I may not get hurt at such silliness, I can imagine a lot of my relatives going berserk over such blasphemy. Similarly, anyone who has revered Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa has a genuine reason to go ballistic at that PhD fellow. :-)

Believe me I have read excellent books about Hindu Gods by foreign authors. Roberto Calasso's Ka is the most brilliant of them. He too had hinted about some rituals which was described in Brihadaranyaka Upanishada, but not in such a horrible manner. No where I have read that Ganesha's body could have depicted sexual appetite.That was a bad,bad research work with no merit at all. :fie:

what are they then

You can guess,amigo.It's not too hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom