What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
koi nai abhi bahut sare Bimaru bhai line me lage hue hai....:D:D

tumse-na-ho-payega.png

Please get yours eyes checked....I think she looks perfect in all her pictures and even without make up :)
hey it is a bit complicated with Bronx bull.
apparently a tamil wife and bengali husband share tue same account

:mad::mad::mad:
khud se nai hua..iska matlab ye thode hai kisi se na ho ga...:cool::cool:
agar udar aakh utake bhi dekhi to bhabhi se complain kar dunga....:D:D

thanks for info..we will be careful from next time......
we will ask first you are you ,.the lady Bronx bull or the sir Bronx bull :enjoy:

Like @arp2041 thinks that my acct is used by my hubby for technical purposes and I use it for posting in Chit chat threads.8-)
Now I am so sure bronxbull is a lady.:lol:

Ye kya ho raha hai sir jee. . :chilli:
Line ban rahi hai....:lol:

Please get yours eyes checked....I think she looks perfect in all her pictures and even without make up :)

My Dear Teacher, remember that the day Armstrong the Magnificent is wrong is the Day the World Shall End ! :)

And about the Make-Up thing - I dunno whats the infatuation of you South Asian to lather yourselves with tonnes upon tonnes of foundation to look fairer than you are - Most of them time you guys look like as if you've smothered flour on to your faces ! :disagree:

Grow up from this Inferiority Complex, Brownie - You guys are Perfect ! :)

hehe, well from what I have observed the guy is calm and relaxed poster whereas the lady is just the opposite :D
but he/she is a good poster overall.

My Dear Teacher, remember that the day Armstrong the Magnificent is wrong is the Day the World Shall End ! :)

And about the Make-Up thing - I dunno whats the infatuation of you South Asian to lather yourselves with tonnes upon tonnes of foundation to look fairer than you are - Most of them time you guys look like as if you've smothered flour on to your faces ! :disagree:

Grow up from this Inferiority Complex, Brownie - You guys are Perfect ! :)
hamari bhabhi kab aa rahi hain? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom