What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you also have sweet tooth....:partay::partay:.....I have always loved sweets....
when I was child my mother threatened to marry me to confectionery store daughter...so that I can daily have sweets...:lol::lol:
That sounds like a very "sweet" threatening :D

Khane ke mamle me i'm aalbhez like. . . mundi neeche kar lo. . or jab tak finish na ho jaye kisi ki taraf na dekho. . .:ashamed:
Tumhara mujhe pata tha....
Btw I'll post Nagaland pics by tomorrow morning....I dnt want to spoil it like Goa.:(

Tumhara mujhe pata tha....
Btw I'll post Nagaland pics by tomorrow morning....I dnt want to spoil it like Goa.:(

Maa ji ne aadat dalwa di. . . aaj bhi agar dal chawal khana hota hai to maa ji apne hath se mila ke deti hai. . . taaki mai jyada se jyada nipta saku :D

ha ha ha.....
I have many such childhood memories where I have been caught ..steeling sweets...and later I had to listen "daat" from my father...no one used to blame my sis....it was always me.....:D:D
but yes those are golden memories.....:)

Maa ji ne aadat dalwa di. . . aaj bhi agar dal chawal khana hota hai to maa ji apne hath se mila ke deti hai. . . taaki mai jyada se jyada nipta saku :D
Beat this....my mom still treats me like a kid (Imagine!!!!)
I told her I am not well and I have got sooo many calls her in last 3days.
Moms :D
ha ha ha.....
I have many such childhood memories where I have been caught ..steeling sweets...and later I had to listen "daat" from my father...no one used to blame my sis....it was always me.....:D:D
but yes those are golden memories.....:)
Haaaww that used to happen at my place too.My brother was always at the receiving end. :D

I just read something very heartwarming
@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Ravi Nair @Indischer
How Delhi shopkeeper aims to put an end to poverty with his makeshift school under metro bridge | GulfNews.com

God bless him!

Beat this....my mom still treats me like a kid (Imagine!!!!)
I told her I am not well and I have got sooo many calls her in last 3days.
Moms :D
every mother is like that......fathers may act tough but they have real soft corner.....moms are real heart warmer...nothing can replace the love of mother from this world.....the only gift which god gives you and say she is even better than me......:agree:

Haaaww that used to happen at my place too.My brother was always at the receiving end.
that's cruel you know.....girls always escape it....I don't know why that happen...:sick:
:)

mai hyderabad me hu. . . and Maa ji . . Dad sab U.P me :cray:
What are you doing in Hyd???

seen that news......It's really good to see some people come out and work for the poor....
That man is an inspiration.
Here so many times we make donations but we are never sure if it reaches those who really need it.I hope it does.

314-lol-whats-going-on-in-this-thread.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom