What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai Kachori is not made up of aata as far as I know. Baati is made from same aata with which we make roti. same is with litti. Litti n baati are roasted.

Kachori are actually very famous in MP as well. Actually Most of the MP people in northern and eastern parts are immigrants from UP. Natives of MP are tribals. My family came here 12 generations ago. They bought few villages with gold became landlords and settled here.
batti and litti are same ony exception being litti can also be stuffed with sattu ...and it tastes great with chokha(if you know this..)..Litti may be further dipped in ghee it increases the taste and aroma..
kachori can be made of aata or maida based on convince, and yes kachori are stuffed and flat then deep fried..:tup:

The only food from Bihari cuisine I know is the great Bihari Kabab :D

Bihari/ Magadhi cuisine is a perfect blend of Mughlai cuisine, north west frontier cuisine and local delicacies :)

batti and litti are same ony exception being litti can also be stuffed with sattu ...and it tastes great with chokha(if you know this..)..Litti may be further dipped in ghee it increases the taste and aroma..
kachori can be made of aata or maida based on convince, and yes kachori are stuffed and flat then deep fried..:tup:

U are a chef kya ????:o::o::o::o:

Bihari/ Magadhi cuisine is a perfect blend of Mughlai cuisine, north west frontier cuisine and local delicacies :)
bihari cuisine is way too different from mughal cuisine...you cannot say same...
Bihari cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but few dishes of bihari cuisine are famous in pakistan also..

Bihari Litti..

images (12).jpg

Litti dipped in Ghee..

bihari-Litti.jpg

roasted one...

There is a contact us option right at the bottom.

Ah, it showed an error the last time I tried to use it. I had thought it was the same for everyone. My bad.

Because he's the one who can understand the complex cuisine and food theories :tup:

:D

Oh please @Ayush has the taste-buds of a Jelly Fish; he wouldn't no good food if it were right there in front of him ! :unsure:

Plus....well he is a Bihari & Biharis are bud-zauq logg whose contribution to the culinary world has been little more than the much talked about Bihari Kebab ! :undecided:

But of course, Uncle is an exception to that Rule....he is more Butt than he is Bihari ! :kiss3:

You on the other hand, however, are not - A person who eats Tomato Ketchup with Ice Cream Cake - Huddd ho gaiii haii ! :blink:

I hereby declare this Bemaru state a colony of whatever download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom