What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two years ago, i thought pakistanis were Pakistanis, this monolithic thing.

Later I learned you have Baloch people, Pakhtoon, Punjabis, Sindhis etc.

:tup:

ROFL Seriously ?

But its a non edible dummy. . . .. . probably gumpaste work with phood colours and some Icing :enjoy:

You know its cost ? One of 24 layers cake can set you back a whooping $ 80-140 . Imagine :D

Send them back - They're not welcome here ! :mad:

I meant send them back to Lahore; they should live with us - You lot have addled their brains with Altaf Bhai's Pakistan Idol performances ! :oops:

Altaf Raja ??:o::o::o:

images

You know its cost ? One of 24 layers cake can set you back a whooping $ 80-140 . Imagine :D

yup, its costly but u can keep it forever :p::p:

ROFL Seriously ?

Dude, cut me some slack. Apart from the PDF Indians here, a lot of South Indians don't even know what a Karachi is.

The ones that know are the well informed ones :tup:

I was more interested in western history, mythology because I thought Pakistan was boring.

Glad I was proven wrong :)

Dude, cut me some slack. Apart from the PDF Indians here, a lot of South Indians don't even know what a Karachi is.

The ones that know are the well informed ones :tup:

I was more interested in western history, mythology because I thought Pakistan was boring.

Glad I was proven wrong :)

I wouldn't say that is surprising since well the Northern ones seem to be well informed about all the happenings of almost every sort in Pakistan to the extent that they even know , what a certain anchor and his guests said in last night T.V. show , most of the time :D

So you work or study or both in New Zealand ?

I wouldn't say that is surprising since well the Northern ones seem to be well informed about all the happenings of almost every sort in Pakistan to the extent that they even know , what a certain anchor and his guests said in last night T.V. show , most of the time :D

So you work or study or both in New Zealand ?

I study. Hope to graduate, and then study here.

There is a sizable community of Pakistanis where I live.

Know one guy who is married to an Indian woman.

Another Pakistani girl that was born here argued with her parents about her atheism and left her home, and is married to a Mallu :D (She is too good for him :D)

Guy looks like a singing Frog

:blink:

@Secur would shoot you for that blasphemy ! :fie:

He almost worships him; just last week I heard that when Altaf Bhai developed some gastric problems (he eats a lot), Secur took a vow praying for his good health & fasted for an entire month ! :unsure:
He is the MQM head. . right ???:what:

@Ravi Nair this phunny phellow is the big boss of Karachi. . .:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom