What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koi mera mazak hi nahi banata :cray::cray::cray:

saare log aapko jyada pasand karte hain :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

consoler smiley.gif

Haan tumahara quota bhi humme hi milta hai. 8-)
Mera password leke try posting in Pakistani internal issues section, you will get to learn a lot of new words. :P

I am in Telangana, people celebrated here in midnight. Now, I see photos of K Chandrasekhar Rao instead of Kiran Kumar Reddy.
BJP-TDP took 2 out 3 seats in Hyderabad, third went to Owaisi where BJP candidate was close second. Hyderabad is bit different from rest of Telangana there was TRS wave.
Sounds like HYD is gone total pink. Bad choice of colour by TRS.. Hope it's not going to be the official state colour of Telangana! :lol:

Coming back to the politics part of it...I think TRS made the most of the division by taking complete credit for it. Who do you think has better chance to counter TRS in the short term?

ek dum mast bhai. Grah mantri bhi teek taakh. Election kya khatam hui..sala bore ho gaya hun yaar! :lazy:

Home minister theek ho to sab thik rehta :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Kal hi @scorpionx dada wali bhabhi ji ka phone aya tha. . . khush thi bohot. . dada achha khayal rakh rahe :D:D:D

isliye agle sunday ka off de diya unko. :agree::agree::agree:

I'm somehow uncomfortable about the future of Hyderabad's large Seemandhra population under Telangana. People who were like brothers have been to avoid each other there it seems. :(

Naidu is pro-business guy, so has planned to create a planned city as new capital similar to lutyen's Delhi, so Hyderabad is going to lose some of its charm in near future as business shift to new capital.

Home minister theek ho to sab thik rehta :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Kal hi @scorpionx dada wali bhabhi ji ka phone aya tha. . . khush thi bohot. . dada achha khayal rakh rahe :D:D:D

isliye agle sunday ka off de diya unko. :agree::agree::agree:
araywah.. kya baat hai! tum toh sub ka khabar rakhte ho yaar.. aur apna toh chupake rakhte ho. badi chupa rustum nikle! :sarcastic:

Naidu is pro-business guy, so has planned to create a planned city as new capital similar to lutyen's Delhi, so Hyderabad is going to lose some of its charm in near future as business shift to new capital.

In a decade or so, The new Capital of Seemandhra might directly challenge Hyderabad in terms of business and employment opportunities in the Deccan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom