What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ranjeet is a proof to my name callings.
"holy cow" of the forum would be one of them and no it wasnt used by armstrong. It was used by likes of Abu nasar .sean shah etc.
umair nawaz loves calling me names.
And whatever was discussed in light hearted conversations with armstrong was blown out of proportions to make personal attacks.

None of them are worth having a good opinion about, especially that Umair fellow. Since you're a Tomboy, reply back in kind. Shouldn't be all that difficult.;)

morning lo chala hot undedi. :mad::mad:

Mai bahar hi nahi jata din me :D:D:D

"holy cow" of the forum would be one of them and no it wasnt used by armstrong. It was used by likes of Abu nasar .sean shah etc.
And whatever was discussed in light hearted conversations with armstrong was blown out of proportions to make personal attacks.

Koi mera mazak hi nahi banata :cray::cray::cray:

saare log aapko jyada pasand karte hain :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

abey RONDU corner bana rkha hai isey...........jo dekho yaha akey Rota rehta hai :disagree:

Why is that Abu Nasar guy behind you these days?:angry:o_O You somehow seem to drift into 'conversations' from one vainglorious member to other. :ph34r: btw, who's calling you names? Haven't come across anything other than the odd playful retort here and there.

Yeah i remember one from yesterday when you and Armstrong were talking about Women Intelligence i think and then Spring Onion came there and turned all FUN into SHIT :sick:

so @INDIC how's the mood at your neck of the woods after this division of AP? which is your state going to be from now on... Seemandra or Telangana?

BJP-TDP took 2 out 3 seats in Hyderabad, third went to Owaisi where BJP candidate was close second. Hyderabad is bit different from rest of Telangana there was TRS wave.

BJP-TDP took 2 out 3 seats in Hyderabad, third went to Owaisi where BJP candidate was close second. Hyderabad is bit different from rest of Telangana there was TRS wave.

I'm somehow uncomfortable about the future of Hyderabad's large Seemandhra population under Telangana. People who were like brothers have been to avoid each other there it seems. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom