What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the unsolicited advice but I can handle it.
And you're not a 5yr old kid to call me aunty ji.???
You have been repeatedly using this word despite me asking you to stop using it, so I am telling you this straight.
Jis tarah pagal ko pagal nahi kehna chahiye
Ganje ko Gange nahi kehna chahiye ,
usi tarah aunty ko aunty nahi kehna chahiye
Reference :-
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My Bad. Won't offer solicited or unsolicited advice ever. Neither call you ******.
I had too much on my mind when I was "conversing " with abu nasar.
And I already have had enough after amrstrong and my jokes were taken seriously by others and others started calling me names all over the forum.
So I was just being cautious.... Though I feel I was a little too rude in my post. I am sorry.

@chak de INDIA @Indischer

@levina and @Sidak
cool down both of u ladies.....kahe ki ladai hai aapas me....
:ashamed::ashamed:

@levina and @Sidak
cool down both of u ladies.....kahe ki ladai hai aapas me....
:ashamed::ashamed:

My fault ....i have deleted my post.

Jis tarah pagal ko pagal nahi kehna chahiye
Ganje ko Gange nahi kehna chahiye ,
usi tarah aunty ko aunty nahi kehna chahiye
Reference :-

You are very well senior to me let me inform you that. And dont add fuel to fire.

And I already have had enough after amrstrong and my jokes were taken seriously by others and others started calling me names all over the forum.
So I was just being cautious.... Though I feel I was a little too rude in my post. I am sorry.

You are very well senior to me let me inform you that. And dont add fuel to fire.
Yeh hui naa Jerry wali baat :cheers:

Why is that Abu Nasar guy behind you these days?:angry:o_O You somehow seem to drift into 'conversations' from one vainglorious member to other. :ph34r: btw, who's calling you names? Haven't come across anything other than the odd playful retort here and there.

Biwi ki saheli ne kaha tha dekh lo . . to maine dekhi :cry::cry::cry:
Ab ghussa aa raha

:cray::cray::cray:

@Indischer @INDIC

@levina @Sidak

gussa thuk do . . or jhappi pao ek dujje nu :agree::agree::agree:

Yeh 'Biwi' kaun hai?o_O Seedhi seedhi bolo ki tumhari Filipino saheli ne dekhne ko boli thi.:p:

Why is that Abu Nasar guy behind you these days?:angry:o_O You somehow seem to drift into 'conversations' from one vainglorious member to other. :ph34r: btw, who's calling you names? Haven't come across anything other than the odd playful retort here and there.
@ranjeet was a witness to my name callings.
"holy cow" of the forum would be one of them and no it wasnt used by armstrong. It was used by likes of Abu nasar .sean shah etc.
umair nawaz loves calling me names.
And whatever was discussed in light hearted conversations with armstrong was blown out of proportions to make personal attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom