What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine bhi abhi Webby ko alvida message post kiya hai GHQ section may..Pata nahi kaha gaya hai aaj kal, neither replying to posts in GHQ nor emails. :angry:

Alvida message ???

Himalay ja rahi ab ? o_Oo_Oo_O

Koi zarurat pade to Guru ji ko yaad karne ki sochna bhi mat :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kyon? isme kya kharabi hai? Naya naam kya rakhna chahte ho?

Chulbul Pandey :D:D:D

I especially liked your interaction with the man. Aisa lagta tha jaise ki Tretayug ke Guru-Shishya parampara phir se jaag utha hai.:D
Guru??? Whooo??
Him???
Nooohhhhh way.
But yeah he added a few words to my vocab so I am kinda thankful to him. :ashamed:
Yeh mat puchna kaun si?? :P

Indischer said:
Aur yeh kya hai? Y U ranting against Sports?:mad::mad::mad:
Aur dekhte rehna, agle baar RCB top 4 me qualify nahi hua toh me Mallya ka mundan karwa dunga.:partay:
I hope they do make a come back.....want to see Gayle hitting sixes to the gallery.:-)

Chalo buh - bye guys
:crazy_pilot:

:haha:

pumba.jpg

Ohhhhh gaawwwwd
I want PUMBA back. :D

Guru??? Whooo??
Him???
Nooohhhhh way.
But yeah he added a few words to my vocab so I am kinda thankful to him. :ashamed:
Yeh mat puchna kaun si?? :P

I hope they do make a come back.....want to see Gayle hitting sixes to the gallery.:-)

Chalo buh - bye guys
:crazy_pilot:

Ohhhhh gaawwwwd
I want PUMBA back. :D

May the good Guru always trail you and guide you towards the righteous path of Hindutwa.:partay:

Bye for now Didijaan. :wave:

Bhayankarr troll tha!!!
Usski hindutva knowledge sunn ke you would faint.I mean that guy really had some goooood amount of knowledge but he nevah used it at the right place.
And despite being an Indian he trolled Indians and ofcourse others too.
Basss sankshipt me itna kaafi hai.:P
You're lucky that you didnt have to face his extreme hindutwavadi posts. :)

Are @levina Madam,

Ek thread mein maeine apni Indian philosophy ki 4 panno ki hindutva Knowledge ke damm pe Manvan uncle ki baja di thi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom