What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's good scope for Interpreter's in Army, Navy & Air Force, toh koi dikat nahi hona chaiye.:-)
hmm...okay...
jaisi aapki sradha....:P
waise u dont have any interest in civils...

Physical fitness bhi to mangta hai .

tere jaisi jaise golu molu ko kon select karega. . :o::o::o:

4'11 pe 150 kilo weight . .o_Oo_Oo_O

interpreter chahiye. . road roller nahi :disagree::disagree::disagree:
lol...ye kya hai...
height to sahi hai...par 150 kg weight...:o::o:
ye tu kiski baat kar raha hai...:lol::lol:

lol...ye kya hai...
height to sahi hai...par 150 kg weight...
ye tu kiski baat kar raha hai...
II....they banned me for a month on PDF....II

Wo to Aunty ji or Roommates ne iska 4 time ka khana zabardasti band karwaya hai . . verna 180 ke kareeb thi . . road roller se inspire ho ke hi to Sadak naam rakkha tha o_Oo_Oo_O

:agree::agree:

hmm...okay...
jaisi aapki sradha....:P
waise u dont have any interest in civils...

Ain't inserted in Civil Services. 8-)

Physical fitness bhi to mangta hai .

tere jaisi jaise golu molu ko kon select karega. . :o::o::o:

4'11 pe 150 kilo weight . .o_Oo_Oo_O

interpreter chahiye. . road roller nahi :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Har Post kar Troll karna teek nahi hota. :angry:

Wo to Aunty ji or Roommates ne iska 4 time ka khana zabardasti band karwaya hai . . verna 180 ke kareeb thi . . road roller se inspire ho ke hi to Sadak naam rakkha tha o_Oo_Oo_O

:agree::agree:
lol...that was hilarious....
180 kg... :lol:
anyway that much weight is no fun...but curse...but have seen few women who want to weight more...they think its freaking cool or may be they are just hiding their true feeling in disguise of their obesity...
Ain't inserted in Civil Services. 8-)

Har Post kar Troll karna teek nahi hota. :angry:
hmm...theek.hai....apply for navy then..
good luck...:-)

lol...that was hilarious....
180 kg...
anyway that much weight is no fun...but curse...but have seen few women who want to weight more...they think its freaking cool or may be they are just hiding their true feeling in disguise of their obesity...

Yar i was too sukha till intermediate. . par job join karne ke baad. . i am fit :D:D:D

thanks to our training :p:P:P

Logic is that indians should together troll others not each other.
I know....most of the sane members follow that, other than a few troll exceptions.

AugenBlick said:
BTW aapne mademji mera intro le liya but khud ka nahi diya.
Sirji
That day when I replied to your post I did introduce myself....and I was very serious when I said centerishhh leftist-rightist.
You didnt believe me did you???

@jandk what's the name of the model.

Sirisha Chhibber

:smitten:
I have a friend from Jammu. I noticed that most of the girls from Jammu dye their hair brown/dirty blonde. Don't mean to offend but lol why is that?

Somewhat true actually. My girl cousins are the same way too. I don't know how to tell them that it looks ugly. Only a few can pull it off. Most of them have lost their culture and try to become more white than white people. Their parents don't care either :disagree:
The problem with my people is that we try too hard to assimilate. We lose our culture very easily in the west. At least Punjabis and kashmiris still keep their culture and don't act like a bunch of white wannabes. Not to mention, their parents are more strict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom