What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a South Indian (keralite) biryani the other day- it was fantastic

I eat Hyderabadi Biryani, almost regularly. It is the cheapest among all heavy meals here.

& I make Hyderabadi dum Biryani every now & then., courtesy Sailu's Kitchen! :enjoy:

Here it is cheaper to eat outside than cooking at home. do you also cook Mirchi ka salan with Hyderabadi Biryani. But I only hate one thing, restaurants here serves loads of rice and small piece of chicken. :mad::mad:

Here it is cheaper to eat outside than cooking at home. do you also cook Mirchi ka salan with Hyderabadi Biryani. But I only hate one thing, restaurants here serves loads of rice and small piece of chicken. :mad::mad:
na my friend. Just biryani & raita. & yes.. I make sure to put lodz of chicken pieces.. & that too solid size! :enjoy:

You should have it with mirch ka salan. I got so used to it, can't imagine eating Biryani without mirchi ka salan.
I follow Sanjiv Kapoor's video on you tube. Biryani comes out great but the chicken is very dry, anybody knows the trick?

@he-man why did you abuse me.

I follow Sanjiv Kapoor's video on you tube. Biryani comes out great but the chicken is very dry, anybody knows the trick?

Main hyderabad mein hoon, ghar pe kabhi nahi banata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom