What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhayankarr troll tha!!!
Usski hindutva knowledge sunn ke you would faint.I mean that guy really had some goooood amount of knowledge but he nevah used it at the right place.
And despite being an Indian he trolled Indians and ofcourse others too.
Basss sankshipt me itna kaafi hai.:P
You're lucky that you didnt have to face his extreme hindutwavadi posts. :)
I miss Lord Manvan and his gyan.:devil:

Where is kohli these days????:P

Kohli will bounce back next year. But RCB couldn't find a place for even one Karnataka player.:angry:

CSK ??:girl_wacko:
Agar tu doctor ke pass sahi time par gaya hota toh mujhe Dimpu ke pass nahi jana padta :sarcastic::bunny:

Naacho BC
944630_554415214596188_2051035666_n.png

He'll come back with a new ID. :D

Bhayankarr troll tha!!!
Usski hindutva knowledge sunn ke you would faint.I mean that guy really had some goooood amount of knowledge but he nevah used it at the right place.
And despite being an Indian he trolled Indians and ofcourse others too.
Basss sankshipt me itna kaafi hai.:P
You're lucky that you didnt have to face his extreme hindutwavadi posts. :)

Naaaahhh I dont miss it at all.

But he deserves a pat on his back for twisting and bending the facts so well that nobody ever suspected him. :hitwall:

Indischer said:
Kohli will bounce back next year. But RCB couldn't find a place for even one Karnataka player.:angry:
Oyeeee basss karoo yaar.:hitwall:
First it was Ind-Pak matches for some random trophy...now IPL ...then Soccer.....and then championship trophy ......gaawwwd.:confused:
Though I like Virat Kohli ....one man army he is:agree:
But alas RCB was doomed like Kingfisher. :P

Naaaahhh I dont miss it at all.

But he deserves a pat on his back for twisting and bending the facts so well that nobody ever suspected him. :hitwall:

Oyeeee basss karoo yaar.:hitwall:
First it was Ind-Pak matches for some random trophy...now IPL ...then Soccer.....and then championship trophy ......gaawwwd.:confused:
Though I like Virat Kohli ....one man army he is:agree:
But alas RCB was doomed like Kingfisher. :P

I especially liked your interaction with the man. Aisa lagta tha jaise ki Tretayug ke Guru-Shishya parampara phir se jaag utha hai.:D

Aur yeh kya hai? Y U ranting against Sports?:mad::mad::mad:
Aur dekhte rehna, agle baar RCB top 4 me qualify nahi hua toh me Mallya ka mundan karwa dunga.:partay:

Edit your Post & deleted the Pic.

Woh Gand bakta tha tabhi. :angry:

Edit Your Post and delete the Pic.

Entire Page was dedicated to him, woh ID bhi mentioned hai. :p:

Itna mehnat Guru ji ka username badalwane me nahi ki . . .:close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom