What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yr as compared to other babas ye Yoga bhi to sikha rha h whereas other babas only talk, talk and talk.

Neither am i. But why these people are supporting him? I mean now it's crystal clear that he is a criminal even then they are supporting him, maybe these are paid supporters.
Nah there are lot of people like that, a really close friend of mine is a huge supporter of asaram. And he is still not ready to listen a word against him. It's all a conspiracy according to them. Akin to Aaptards.

Hmmm. To iska matlab ye to company chala rha h na. Plus saare products iske ayurvedic h. Over all banda sahi h :tup: Even ye jab nhi aaya tha tab koi yoga ka naam bhi nhi leta tha. Ab har dusre ya teesre ghr pe koi na koi vyayaam krta mil jaata h :lol:
True isne toh yoga USA and other countries mein bhi popular kar diya :lol:

@Ravi Nair @Indischer @chak de INDIA @levina

I beg 5 minutes from you for watching this clip. Something seriously wrong in Bangladesh :unsure:
Gaawd!! Is this really a movie??:blink::blink::blink:
I heard him say Rajnikant's dialogue in bangla or was it Amitabh Bachan's dialogue??:girl_wacko:

Jokes apart,I dont know much about BD movies,but is this really the standard of their movies??
Or was this one quoted just because its in the most atrocious movie's list??
@levina if they found *** offensive i also don't like Bhartis, Yindoos and calling our PM a terrorist :angry:
So do I... :-)
But when a dog barks would you bark back??
Nahi naa :disagree:
Now be a good boy and edit it.:agree:

Gaawd!! Is this really a movie??:blink::blink::blink:
I heard him say Rajnikant's dialogue in bangla or was it Amitabh Bachan's dialogue??:girl_wacko:

Jokes apart,I dont know much about BD movies,but is this really the standard of their movies??
Or was this one quoted just because its in the most atrocious movie's list??

So do I... :-)
But when a dog barks would you bark back??
Nahi naa :disagree:
Now be a good boy and edit it.:agree:
OK :angry:

You don't know what he said back there :D @Indian Jaat :azn:
I am not afraid if you want i can say that again :enjoy:

You don't know what he said back there :D @Indian Jaat :azn:

what did I miss???

7PMHrhPm4fTnIT5cCUd1WuX0mFuLAA_0STrxq7izAz0uPzUi-_m_rpks7Y1c1Tz0AGb25Fwtwb6UHvm-0TrQLfrx_VJZKMSHreSO3aj9l-vW0bpksGWVvYdMMOrB2YIRm7r11Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Mujhe bhi bataya jaya.:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom