What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys what do you think about Asaram. I see many posts on twitter in his favor. With hastag #WhyMediaSoAntiHindu.

Desert Fighter and Areesh Pakis ki full jal rahi hai do dino se :lol: Rote fir rahe hai sabhi jageh :flame:
True that :lol: Mujhe bura lag rha h yr :(

And bhai name calling na kr yr.

Bo59x_4IYAArodj.jpg

Last edited:
@scorpionx @Indischer

I do wonder, why the hell didn't the Indian government at the outset concentrate all of their efforts on education delivery and population control?

Especially female education?

It screwed India big time.

Guys what do you think about Asaram. I see many posts on twitter in his favor. With hastag #WhyMediaSoAntiHindu.

True that :lol: Mujhe bura lag rha h yr :(

And bhai name calling na kr yr.
I think ke Inn Bapu, Nirmal Baba jese logo ko hona hi nahi chaiye yaar...
Tujhe Burra kyo lag raha hai o_O Tune jyada jala di isliye or kam jalaii islye :lol:

I do wonder, why the hell didn't the Indian government at the outset concentrate all of their efforts on education delivery and population control?

Ravi,I went to a fast food center near my house last friday. A 8/9 year old kid was making chicken roll. I was looking at him and he smiled at me. I couldn't smile.:(
Government has taken many steps to bring these kids to school. But as long as a large scale Industrial revolution takes place in rural areas this is not going to stop. We have to bring their families out of poverty first.

@scorpionx @Indischer

Not sure that we had the resources at that time....but yes, a lot more could, should and must have been done in this regard.

Also, add to it the dubious misinformation about Western Education destroying Indian cultural values and ethos. Not sure the society would even be receptive and appreciative of such rapid change.

Let the law take its on own course, I am not a huge fan of these self proclaimed Godman. As far as that hastag is concerned I think it's started by some followers of Asaram itself.

Hun toh mein BJP supporter bhai par yeh Ramdev Baba bhi baki sabki tareh hi hai :angry:
But yr as compared to other babas ye Yoga bhi to sikha rha h whereas other babas only talk, talk and talk.

Let the law take its on own course, I am not a huge fan of these self proclaimed Godman. As far as that hastag is concerned I think it's started by some followers of Asaram itself.
Neither am i. But why these people are supporting him? I mean now it's crystal clear that he is a criminal even then they are supporting him, maybe these are paid supporters.

But yr as compared to other babas ye Yoga bhi to sikha rha h...
Yeh toh hai bhai warna Nirmal Baba ki tareh Kirpa bhi de sakta tha Hari Chatni Khila Kar :sarcastic: Par iski earning Nirmal se bahut jyada hai iske Patanjali wale products bahut popular hai :agree:

*** ki full jal rahi hai do dino se :lol: Rote fir rahe hai sabhi jageh :flame:
Oye word edit karo..they find it offensive.

Ravi,I went to a fast food center near my house last friday. A 8/9 year old kid was making chicken roll. I was looking at him and he smiled at me. I couldn't smile.:(
Government has taken many steps to bring these kids to school. But as long as a large scale Industrial revolution takes place in rural areas this is not going to stop. We have to bring their families out of poverty first.

what?? child labor??
Thats a criminal offence.
And we do have strict laws against it right??

Recent film titled Bangladeshi. Look how crap a film could be. This is very embarrassing.

@Ravi Nair @Indischer @chak de INDIA @levina

I beg 5 minutes from you for watching this clip. Something seriously wrong in Bangladesh :unsure:

@levina

That's offence just on paper. From that FF center Police station is just 2 minutes away. Nobody cares for these kids. We are ruining a generation in front of our eyes. And this is an wide spread disease. I have seen this in most parts of rural Bengal.

Yeh toh hai bhai warna Nirmal Baba ki tareh Kirpa bhi de sakta tha Hari Chatni Khila Kar :sarcastic: Par iski earning Nirmal se bahut jyada hai iske Patanjali wale products bahut popular hai :agree:
Hmmm. To iska matlab ye to company chala rha h na. Plus saare products iske ayurvedic h. Over all banda sahi h :tup: Even ye jab nhi aaya tha tab koi yoga ka naam bhi nhi leta tha. Ab har dusre ya teesre ghr pe koi na koi vyayaam krta mil jaata h :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom