What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your question is an important one.

As far as I know the BJP state governments engages in subsidies too.

Yes subsidies are there, no doubt about it, there is some need of govt. to provide subsidies in some sectors.

But what Congress & other parties involve themselves in really a SHAM. Giving everything for free is not an answer to all the evils facing our society.

I remember @Chinese-Dragon once pointing out the fact that giving everything for free only makes a person inefficient.

Imagine, if govt. gives Free food, free healthcare, free LPG, free this, free that...............why will a poor person work to make his/her life any better & to bring out his family from BPL? Not to forget it only increases the CAD & increases INFLATION burdening the middle class. So what govt. does for well being of one class makes the other class burdened.

Instead the way should be that Govt. provides OPPORTUNITY rather than SUBSIDY.

Last edited:
Yes subsidies are there, no doubt about it, there is some need of govt. to provide subsidies in some sectors.

But what Congress & other parties involve themselves in really a SHAM. Giving everything for free is not an answer to all the evils facing our society.

I remember @Chinese-Dragon once pointing out the fact that giving everything for free only makes a person inefficient.

Imagine, if govt. gives Free food, free healthcare, free LPG, free this, free that...............why will a poor person work to make his/her life any better & to bring out his family from BPL?

There is a benefit to these states keep electing the BJP governments, over and over again, as a new government won't scrap future plans or takes the state in a new direction.

10385296_332374396913225_2634442012020225717_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine, if govt. gives Free food, free healthcare, free LPG, free this, free that...............why will a poor person work to make his/her life any better & to bring out his family from BPL?

The 24.xx pc is only for this part of the year (maybe quarter)
The year average is expected to be around 20
massive still
But there is some anti incumbuncy creeping in
I see Shivraj winning the next term as well

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome timing @ranjeet
Ladkiyon aur threds me sahi samay pe dhamak padte ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom