What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indischer @Roybot @JanjaWeed @levina yesterday Amit Shah acted as the best troll on earth!! :rofl: :rofl:

BooJ0sdIUAALxe_.jpg:large

BooJ0pqIMAAiHBA.jpg:large

BoledH3IEAAnIft.jpg

Not a fan of that look. Reminds of me Mirpuris in Britain :bad:

Which explains the random Salaams I get. But I also got to experience the apprehension and disapproving looks that I normally wouldn't get. Made me think about how fast the Human mind stereotypes things.

I haven't been to Varanasi but have been to Haridwar. That place is filthy. In fact Uttarakhand in general was pretty dirty as was UP.

Varanasi makes Haridwar look like heaven, its dirty and old. The Ganga becomes dirty by the time it hits the plains, and then you add the industrial wastes and what not from cities like Kanpur, plus the fact that a lot of people are cremated in Varanasi, its not a pretty scene. But a lot of people find spiritual peace here, I don't :undecided:.

I hope Modi will improve the situation, he seems serious about it.

I haven't been to Varanasi but have been to Haridwar. That place is filthy. In fact Uttarakhand in general was pretty dirty as was UP.

I think Rishikesh is the last place till where the Ganga is still relatively clean. From Haridwar begins the filth.

Didijaan, I think Modi is one of those who keeps his friends close but his enemies closer....just saying.:P
8-)8-)8-)

Indischer said:
The muss remains natural, but the beard has got a lawnmowing.:oops:
I am jealous of you....guys can change their look so often.I will have to wait for atleast 3 months.:cry:

Indischer said:
And I carry my 10 kg Beer Belly with Pride!:partay:

10 kgs????
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Dont tell me it looks like a baby bump.:lol:

I hope shan doesn't read it. His new handle is halka kutta btw! Now I can refer to him as kutta and even get away with it!:omghaha::omghaha:

He agrees with me actually lol. Yea funny username and avatar :rofl::rofl:

8-)8-)8-)

I am jealous of you....guys can change their look so often.I will have to wait for atleast 3 months.:cry:

10 kgs????
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Dont tell me it looks like a baby bump.:lol:

But you ladies have so many options as far as accessories go. What's more, you can effortlessly slip into our clothes while we can't do the same.:confused:

As for the bump, in my second trimester now.:partay:

Article 370 should not be scrapped. Then the next BIMARU corner meeting will be located in J&K :o:

Bloody Congress scums are questioning the education background of Smriti Irani who has been made the HRD minister.

This Arrogance is what was responsible for there DECIMATION, but i guess they still haven't LEARNT.

Article 370 should not be scrapped. Then the next BIMARU corner meeting will be located in J&K :o:
why a dogra sardar...want to become a bhaiya....:D
posting in bimaru....from.jammu....why cant we can have a meeting in j&k.... it will so good after the article is scrapped...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom