What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking against hinduism, after all i am ex-hindu. I am talking against caste system. Punjabi jats were not slaves of brahmins. They hated caste system, thats why most of them are muslim or sikhs. Both these religions reject caste, and minority of them are follower arya samaj which also reject caste system. Non of them are typical hindu.

You are hindu jat, on caste system table your auqaat is just above dalit. :-)

Punjabi jats never accepted brahmin superiority, why shohld they? Brahmins after all are weak, short, eating left over food in mandir. Brahmisn could only subdue native aborginals of India. Harianvi jats can't have same origin as us because you guys are hindus and neither you guys look like punjabi jats.

you are contradicting yourself here shan ... pick one bigoted line of reasoning no need to hop around.

Lets see, your kind is ugly, short and weak. Typical traits of inbreeding. :lol:
wow never knew one get idea about other's physical attributes over internet, although how mentally mature you is dripping from your posts which can be explained by what I said.

wow never knew one get idea about other's physical attributes over internet, although how mentally mature you is dripping from your posts which can be explained by what I said.

Look at your kind, and tell me honestly they are normal human beings? as i said inbreeding traits are in your kind.

Look at your kind, and tell me honestly they are normal human beings? as i said inbreeding traits are in your kind.
hahahahaha don't be butt hurt ... you need to
keep-calm-and-apply-burnol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom