What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx

Have you guys watched the documentary called "Caste system: The darker side of India"?

The people they interviewed, especially in the rural areas. I mean, my god, a lot of the upper castes in throughout India, like Rajputs, or Brahmins in Bihar, Reddies in Andhra, Upper castes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala had no compunction i saying in front of the camera that they will never use the same utensils as a Dalit, that Dalits are inferior, and if the Dalits opposed it, they have right to punish them.

No exaggeration, these people even put the KKK to shame :(

I know that affirmative action reduces meritocracy, and every one of you is against reservation, I can understand now why Dalits would want it.

The caste system is so insidious, that a Chamar would never marry a Bhangi. :'(

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but how do Indians claim to a major power when there is a mini Jim Crow going on in the interiors of India?

And the Matrimonial ads made me physically sick. :(

n

Chamar will never marry bhangi :lol: never though even churas don't marry caste which is lower then them. :P

@ranjeet haryanvi jat aka killer of baby girls i never run. Just corrected your bs of haryanvi jats being similar to punjabi jats, plis don't insult us like that.

whats a chamar n bhangi?

i get the chura chamar... but bhangi??

bhangi is even lower then chura. While all those hindu rajputs, etc look like churas of punjab. Forget it, i think even churas of punjab have higher status then these indian rajput and brahmins. :lol:

Chamar will never marry bhangi :lol: never though even churas don't marry caste which is lower then them. :P

@ranjeet haryanvi jat aka killer of baby girls i never run. Just corrected your bs of haryanvi jats being similar to punjabi jats, plis don't insult us like that.
Pujabi Jats and you? If you don't know Punjabi and Muslim Jats are converted from Hindu Jats.

Pujabi Jats and you? If you don't know Punjabi and Muslim Jats are converted from Hindu Jats.

Beta punjabi jats were not hindus, they were never slaves of brahmins. We were outside caste system, some converted to islam and others to sikhsm. We have nothing to do with harivianvi hindu jats. Even punjabi jat hindu which are small minortity follow arya samaj religion which reject caste.

Beta punjabi jats were not hindus, they were never slaves of brahmins. We were outside caste system, some converted to islam and others to sikhsm. We have nothing to do with harivianvi jats.
LOL that's show how much idiot you are "We were outside caste system" :lol:

@cheekybird Rahul Gandhi New Smiley For Whatsapp :lol: Faking News
@arp2041 @ranjeet @chak de INDIA @Nexus @levina
After Rahul Gandhi introduced a new set of emotion by displaying a mysterious smile on the election results day, WhatsApp has decided to capture that emotion and release it as a smiley.
rahul-smiley.jpg

education-problem.jpg

family-problem.jpg

medical-problem.jpg
Pappu ne deka hai kya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom