What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims are "Milawat":pleasantry: of many other religions :flame:

And If i start sharing Anti-Muslim articles and Videos here you will die with Shame...
Hey hey Hold your Horses A**hole and STFU you know nothing about Islam

Then prove your facts with proof or STFU :bounce: I can share lots of fact about your religion but i don't wanna get ban again :coffee:

I am not talking against hinduism, after all i am ex-hindu. I am talking against caste system. Punjabi jats were not slaves of brahmins. They hated caste system, thats why most of them are muslim or sikhs. Both these religions reject caste, and minority of them are follower arya samaj which also reject caste system. Non of them are typical hindu.

You are hindu jat, on caste system table your auqaat is just above dalit. :-)

Let me say just one thing Lady...................

Putin was a KGB agent, thats why he is FIT like Akshay Kumar :lol:

While Modi was a RSS agent :D
Arrey so what dont RSS guys have to go through strict disciplined lives??
arp2041 said:
NO COMPARISON................
You think so not me.
arp2041 said:
but, did you said HORSE??

Narendra_Modi_Vladimir_Putin.jpg
Theres a lot of difference between sitting on a horse and riding a horse.:haha::haha::haha:

arp2041 said:
BTW, what is this "MY PUTIN" ? Does your Hubby know that? o_O
Your MODI
And
My PUTIN.

Whats the big deal???
And hubby doesnt have to know about it.:dirol:
I would not have crush on a man elder to my dad.:sick:

(Did i just say that?:bad:)

Shan bhaiya lost his marbles again. Give him time to find them :partay:

Irani wannabe, i exposed your lies about fair and lovely jammu hindus in that infamous thread. :D Plis next time don't say you look like punjabis.

I am not talking against hinduism, after all i am ex-hindu. I am talking against caste system. Punjabi jats were not slaves of brahmins. They hated caste system, thats why most of them are muslim or sikhs. Both these religions reject caste, and minority of them are follower arya samaj which also reject caste system. Non of them are typical hindu.
You are hindu jat, on caste system table your auqaat is just above dalit.
Can you tell me where from Sikh and Muslim Jats came from?? Any source?? Sikhism is founded in 15 century what about before 15 century??? And Whats that Shia-Sunni thing in Muslims and why they hate each other mostly?? LOL Hindu Jats are just above Dalits :lol: I am requesting you please read some history and then you will find out who we are and from where Muslim and Sikh jats came. And then you'll find out what was the reputation of Jats in history and what is now..

Ignore him..
@Indian Jaat you too.
EDIT YOUR POSTS TOO.
OK 8-)

Can you tell me where from Sikh and Muslim Jats came from?? Any source?? Sikhism is founded in 15 century what about before 15 century??? And Whats that Shia-Sunni thing in Muslims and why they hate each other mostly?? LOL Hindu Jats are just above Dalits :lol: I am requesting you please read some history and then you will find out who we are and from where Muslim and Sikh jats came. And then you'll find out what was the reputation of Jats in history and what is now..

Punjabi jats never accepted brahmin superiority, why shohld they? Brahmins after all are weak, short, eating left over food in mandir. Brahmisn could only subdue native aborginals of India. Harianvi jats can't have same origin as us because you guys are hindus and neither you guys look like punjabi jats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom