What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound offensive,

But I find that it puts up silos in terms of gene migration and weakens social cohesion.

True that. It again boils down to an individual's ability to take a principled stand against the norms of his community.

For calling Prometheus Rakhi sawant.
ironically at the same time Another pakistani was abusing @DRAY dada and Mods did nothing even after mentioning them.
LOL AAPtard Rakhi Sawant :rofl:
That's why i hate Mods here they always ban us :angry: If Pakistani member will talk SHIT they will get reaction from us. Ban both or no one :coffee:

LOL AAPtard Rakhi Sawant :rofl:
That's why i hate Mods here they always ban us :angry: If Pakistani member will talk SHIT they will get reaction from us. Ban both or no one :coffee:

I simply don't understand why is it that many here expect this Forum to have a neutral moderation. Neither PDF nor any of the Indian Defence Sites are gracious and sagacious in their outlook.

ironically at the same time Another pakistani was abusing @DRAY dada and Mods did nothing even after mentioning them.

This forum is full of biased mods, insecure losers, and freaks who lurk at the bottom of society. Don't take it seriously and just have a few laughs.

I simply don't understand why is it that many here expect this Forum to have a neutral moderation. Neither PDF nor any of the Indian Defence Sites are gracious and sagacious in their outlook.
But bro i know that but Mods work is to keep Forum clean and good. If they will also decide on basis of Country or Religon then its not good. They should ban both guys or no one
BTW Your signature "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Jawaharlal Nehru" :o:

This forum is full of biased mods, insecure losers, and freaks who lurk at the bottom of society. Don't take it seriously and just have a few laughs.

I belong to the latter two :-)

Wait........

:O

True that. It again boils down to an individual's ability to take a principled stand against the norms of his community.

I think it take a multi-pronged approach. Governmental instruction, a drastic change in culture.

I am also surprised that after leaders like Sree Narayana Guru, and others, there have been no religious leaders who have been outspoken against this.

They seem to be in the business of packaging their religion and making it palatable to Westerners and the new generation. They could do so much.

You can say what you want about the Dravidian movement, but they had the right idea in self-respect marriages. The idea was to have a woman choose her own partner and encourage inter-caste marriages.

But bro i know that but Mods work is to keep Forum clean and good. If they will also decide on basis of Country or Religon then its not good. They should ban both guys or no one
BTW Your signature "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Jawaharlal Nehru" :o:

That's part of the joke ;)

@Ayush @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx

Have you guys watched the documentary called "Caste system: The darker side of India"?

The people they interviewed, especially in the rural areas. I mean, my god, a lot of the upper castes in throughout India, like Rajputs, or Brahmins in Bihar, Reddies in Andhra, Upper castes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala had no compunction i saying in front of the camera that they will never use the same utensils as a Dalit, that Dalits are inferior, and if the Dalits opposed it, they have right to punish them.

No exaggeration, these people even put the KKK to shame :(

I know that affirmative action reduces meritocracy, and every one of you is against reservation, I can understand now why Dalits would want it.

The caste system is so insidious, that a Chamar would never marry a Bhangi. :'(

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but how do Indians claim to a major power when there is a mini Jim Crow going on in the interiors of India?

And the Matrimonial ads made me physically sick. :(

n
yep,it is still there,will take atleast 2 or three genrations for this to go away.

bolo humare bihari babu....
ka haal chal hai.....kauno dikat....:-)
demigod ka kya hua?? :undecided:

If this Government so chooses, it can do it. But yes, the risk is a collective withdrawal of support from many caste groupings. But isn't that why we need leaders? To make hard decisions for the greater good that ordinary folk are incapable of taking.
Putin ....i want a PUTIN.

No minorities...no castes...no discrimination.

When's he returning???
Who banned him and why??
:(

Putin ....i want a PUTIN.

If India needed a Putin, Abe, Kennedy, Nixon, Hitler, etc. than why would India vote for Modi?

Modi is Modi, I think we should stop equating him with other world leaders, yes they may be great, but it only needs a Modi to understand India, b'coz India is a country of diversity & hypocrisy :D

Modi proved that he can bring everyone together no matter what his/her caste/religion/creed etc. is, while i can bet, Putin can't do this.

Is Rakhi Sawant an Abuse?? o_Oo_O

Shame on the person who equated Rakhi Sawant with an abuse.

bhai, Rakhi ko bol dey, pura PDF band na karadey toh bolna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom