What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx

Have you guys watched the documentary called "Caste system: The darker side of India"?

The people they interviewed, especially in the rural areas. I mean, my god, a lot of the upper castes in throughout India, like Rajputs, or Brahmins in Bihar, Reddies in Andhra, Upper castes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala had no compunction i saying in front of the camera that they will never use the same utensils as a Dalit, that Dalits are inferior, and if the Dalits opposed it, they have right to punish them.

No exaggeration, these people even put the KKK to shame :(

I know that affirmative action reduces meritocracy, and every one of you is against reservation, I can understand now why Dalits would want it.

The caste system is so insidious, that a Chamar would never marry a Bhangi. :'(

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but how do Indians claim to a major power when there is a mini Jim Crow going on in the interiors of India?

And the Matrimonial ads made me physically sick. :(

n

@Ayush @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina @scorpionx

Have you guys watched the documentary called "Caste system: The darker side of India"?

The people they interviewed, especially in the rural areas. I mean, my god, a lot of the upper castes in throughout India, like Rajputs, or Brahmins in Bihar, Reddies in Andhra, Upper castes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala had no compunction i saying in front of the camera that they will never use the same utensils as a Dalit, that Dalits are inferior, and if the Dalits opposed it, they have right to punish them.

No exaggeration, these people even put the KKK to shame :(

I know that affirmative action reduces meritocracy, and every one of you is against reservation, I can understand now why Dalits would want it.

The caste system is so insidious, that a Chamar would never marry a Bhangi. :'(

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, but how do Indians claim to a major power when there is a mini Jim Crow going on in the interiors of India?

And the Matrimonial ads made me physically sick. :(

n

It happens bro, and we can't do shit about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom