Ankhon se door ho per dil se nahin,
Dil main zaroor ho par milte nahin,bus yahi gila hai apse,
Milte zaroor ho par dil se naheen :enjoy:

Milne tujhe aayenge tum hosla Rakhna
Aggar pyar ko pana hai toh aetbar sath Rakhna
Hasste huve badi pyaari lagti ho bas Daant Saaf Rakhna :D

:lol::lol::lol:

10277466_588710684559444_3887869658272217556_n.jpg

@jandk ये शान बड़ा हरामी है, इसका मैंने बहुत डंडा किया हुआ है फिर भी बंदा हिम्मत जुटाए रहता है, हमेशा गोरेपन की ही बातें करता है. :laughcry::laughcry:

@jandk ये शान बड़ा हरामी है, इसका मैंने बहुत डंडा किया हुआ है फिर भी बंदा हिम्मत जुटाए रहता है, हमेशा गोरेपन की ही बातें करता है. :laughcry::laughcry:

He doesn't really believe in what he's saying lol. He was trying to associate his people with dogras because we are better looking and lighter skinned :lol: Now he is so butthurt that he's trolling to save face. An entertaining clown he is :rofl:

He doesn't really believe in what he's saying lol. He was trying to associate his people with dogras because we are better looking and lighter skinned :lol: Now he is so butthurt that he's trolling to save face. An entertaining clown he is :rofl:

Previously he was trying to attach them with Pashtuns. :laughcry: I once posted same dogfight photos and he posted some sun tanned Pashtuns to prove that how Seraikis looks identical to Pashtuns. :D

Previously he was trying to attach them with Pashtuns. :laughcry: I once posted same dogfight photos and he posted some sun tanned Pashtuns to prove that how Seraikis looks identical to Pashtuns. :D

As a dogra I am confident that we look a thousand times better than central punjabis, mirpuris or whatever other kind of punjabi there is :lol: therefore I find his rants incredibly amusing :rofl:

As a dogra I am confident that we look a thousand times better than central punjabis, mirpuris or whatever other kind of punjabi there is :lol: therefore I find his rants incredibly amusing :rofl:

He even once picked up fight with some Iranian member and taunting Iranians as darker people. :wacko: Basically, Iranians find it very amusing when Pakistan claims Persian ancestry. :laughcry:

He even once picked fight with some Iranian member and taunting Iranians as darker people. :wacko: Basically, Iranians find it very amusing when Pakistan claims Persian ancestry. :laughcry:

There are some good pakistani punjabis here so I won't insult the whole group but the fact is that some of them are very insecure people.

There are some good pakistani punjabis here so I won't insult the whole group but the fact is that some of them are very insecure people.

Some members are good but most of them have high obsession with fair skin. Read this comment, post no. 10821 about this Iranian guy's interaction with a Pakistani girl claiming the Persian ancestry. :laughcry:

Iranian Chill Thread | Page 722

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom