What's new

Biman will become the South Asian Emirates : Negotiation for four more 787-9s starts

I'm muslim.

last time there was a nuthead from Bangladesh telling me Shias are kafir and then there was this gentleman who was making fun of someone saying they are lesser convert muslims.

so that question is generic regardless of what faith in bangladesh

last time there was a nuthead from Bangladesh telling me Shias are kafir and then there was this gentleman who was making fun of someone saying they are lesser convert muslims.

so that question is generic regardless of what faith in bangladesh

keyword NUTHEAD.

Anyways, I've bored of the banter so I will stop.

Enjoy your stay here.

Seriously why people embarrass themselves by posting such news? Even in South Asia there are about a dozen airlines flying for Planes owned by them and also more routes and destinations. Emirates is a beast which no one can compare bcz it is owned by Dubai and they can keep it running with even $100 billion loss. Take example of Qatar Airways which faced hefty sanction by GCC countries but that didn't even make a dent in their earnings.

Compare yourself to Airblue if you want a boner contest.

its kids play game . i was not imagine some Bangladeshis will go this much low that biman will be emirates
Check the opening post. This Emirates comparison was done by a Pakistani, now if you feel urged to ridicule, ridicule your own country and PIA please.:lol:

Check the opening post. This Emirates comparison was done by a Pakistani, now if you feel urged to ridicule, ridicule your own country and PIA please.:lol:
sir no matter whom say BS its still a BS . if a pakistanis say something stupid its not mean as a pakistani i have to defend that BS . PIA is sucking my money and i want them to sale it ASAP . but remember two hotels PIA owned in pairs and new York are more expensive then whole biman .

biman total worth 250mn$
pia hotels worth 1bn$
https://tribune.com.pk/story/817768...-is-the-roosevelt-hotel-worth-over-1-billion/

Emirates operate five flights every day from Dhaka. There are no less than 10 million expatriates all over the world. There is enough business out there to grab.

Upgrading the airport as soon as possible is mandatory. The first feel tourists get when they arrive at the airport is something to be avoided at any cost.

here you go again while i am saying you guys looking wiki you come and blame me that i following wiki lollllzzzz

kid i am not reading wiki but decent airliners websites are source of info

for example air fleets.com
https://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/Biman Bangladesh.htm

and plane spotters .com too
https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Biman-Bangladesh-Airlines

every international web is showing the same data . but you guys keep stick in your dram world of 18 air crafts which half of them are not even yours
Bangladesh Government approves USD270m loan from HSBC for Biman Bangladesh Airlines
July 3, 2018

Bangladesh‘s Finance Minister A M A Muhith reported the Ministry approved Biman Bangladesh Airlines to take a USD270 million hard loan from Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) to acquire two Boeing 787 aircraft (Bangladesh Post/New Age Business, 02-Jul-2018). Mr Muhith said the loan has a 7.2% interest rate and will be repaid over a 12 year period.

When did i blame you for following wiki? :what: Your two "decent" websites not exactly showing everything, specially those aircraft owned and operated at the beginning by Biman. They only listed few old purchase and data mainly starts from late 80s-90s acquisition. Cross check them with wiki and Biman's website. You will notice what's missing. If you still think those two sites are the only things that is legitimate then question arise how did Biman manage operation in that gap since 1972.

The news article you provided only mentions two aircraft. Still lots of things you said earlier are either unanswered or proven wrong so far.

Seriously why people embarrass themselves by posting such news? Even in South Asia there are about a dozen airlines flying for Planes owned by them and also more routes and destinations. Emirates is a beast which no one can compare bcz it is owned by Dubai and they can keep it running with even $100 billion loss. Take example of Qatar Airways which faced hefty sanction by GCC countries but that didn't even make a dent in their earnings.

Compare yourself to Airblue if you want a boner contest.

Tell that to your Pakistani fellow who wrote it.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom