What's new

Billion dollar profit making pakistani companies

Pakistans biggest company is "pakistan oil company"
its revenue as on 2009 is more than 10billion $

Pakistans biggest company is "pakistan oil company"
its revenue as on 2009 is more than 10billion $

Yes this types of companies I am talking about, what' the profit??

And plz post the link to support it.

I have already replied it:

Can't we have a positive and constructive discussion????????

It is quite shocking to hear words like discussion and constructive from you.

Anyhow, I persist we can't have discussion, until you tell us what you want to do with the piece of information.

Purpose of the thread are as belows
* the thread starter wants to create awareness about big pakistani companies which earns more than billion
*as there are many young minds are here they should know about companies for their future career
*as these day you only hear about negative news op is trying his best to give some positive feed
*the people who dont know about pakistan and make their opinion should be fed with these
Or
hey
you have none ,we have dozen

Anyway because of this thread i learned something about pakistan companies otherwise my knowledge was zero .. So its worth it

largest Pakistani Companies in different sectors

Food: Seri Sugar Mills Ltd.,
Banking: National Bank of Pakistan, United Bank Ltd.,
Energy & water: Fauji Kabirwala, Hub River, Hubco, Kot Addu, Pakistan State Oil, Tapal Energy, Uch,
Equipment: Pakistan National Shipping Corp,
State: Public institution,
Telecommunications services: Paktel,
Financial services: National Investment Trust,
Tobacco: Lakson Stake,
Apparel: Kohinoor,
is the same who have signed Karina kapoor as their brand Ambassador

Purpose of the thread are as belows
* the thread starter wants to create awareness about big pakistani companies which earns more than billion
*as there are many young minds are here they should know about companies for their future career
*as these day you only hear about negative news op is trying his best to give some positive feed
*the people who dont know about pakistan and make their opinion should be fed with these

Or
hey
you have none ,we have dozen

Anyway because of this thread i learned something about pakistan companies otherwise my knowledge was zero .. So its worth it

HAHAHAHA...... SERIOUSLY? You guys should look at your post history and then make such claims

For 1 billion $ profit they have to do business around 10 billion ..i dont think there are any in pakistan ..what about india ? I doubt there are any in india ..reliance ? Sahara ? Airtel ? I doubt there are any ..

this is quote from Economic times:

As many as 20 companies earned a net profit* of more than a billion dollars during the year to December 2011, fuelled by strong domestic demand and overseas acquisitions, according to an ET Intelligence Group's study.

In contrast, there was only one company, ONGC, which posted billion-$-plus net a decade ago.

how many pakistan companies have a $100 mil profit?
Another question is , in Pakistani college campus how good is recruiting of freshers by these companies.

Indians, please DO NOT bring Indian companies to this thread.. Or it will be a serious troll fest..!!
I hate troll fests on a Monday morning..!! :coffee:

how many pakistan companies have a $100 mil profit?

I can safely say that there are quite a few.

Another question is , in Pakistani college campus how good is recruiting of freshers by these companies.

Very good. I receive multiple emails in my uni email account almost everyday about recruitment drives from various companies during Oct-Jan and Mar-June.

another troll thread for indians to get moral boost :D

I can safely say that there are quite a few.

Very good. I receive multiple emails in my uni email account almost everyday about recruitment drives from various companies during Oct-Jan and Mar-June.
If there are $100 M profit companies, that is great because of scale of Pak vis a vis India and IMO its quite good.
And the sign that the companies are doing well is when they go to colleges to recruit.
Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom