What's new

Billion dollar profit making pakistani companies

Actually he wants billion dollar profit...I think its impossible.... As for revenue I think engro might hit billion dollar... Not sure though.

Correction: Engro corp DOES have billion dollar revenue.

Correction: Engro corp DOES have billion dollar revenue.

Good for them :)

Why do you want to know that?

Organizing, terrorist attack?

Actually when we will not find any billion dollar profit company..... One of the Indian will sweep in with Indian company with billion dollar profit and after that a new troll fest will begin.......

Thats the norm man.... You should know this by now.

I Doubt any Pakistani Company with Even a Billion Dollar Revenue, Except Pakistan Government's Oil and Gas Company.

Profit is Far Off.

you can choose to answer the first part of my question?

Actually he wants billion dollar profit...I think its impossible.... As for revenue I think engro might hit billion dollar... Not sure though.

that's very much possible there must be some oil &gas, banking, minerals & mining, coal companies apart from private companies.

Why are you looking for net profits of companies Revenue and MCAP is not enough are you are looking in hardcore economy kind of thing?

For 1 billion $ profit they have to do business around 10 billion ..i dont think there are any in pakistan ..what about india ? I doubt there are any in india ..reliance ? Sahara ? Airtel ? I doubt there are any ..

that's very much possible there must be some oil &gas, banking, minerals & mining, coal companies apart from private companies.

Still you didn't tell why you want to know?????/ Perhaps the reason i stated above??

For 1 billion $ profit they have to do business around 10 billion ..i dont think there are any in pakistan ..what about india ? I doubt there are any in india ..reliance ? Sahara ? Airtel ? I doubt there are any ..

1. Plz keep India out of this thread as it will provide fodder to trolls.

2. As per ur question, There are dozens of that.

Can any tell about Adam Motors who used to locally produce Revo and Boltan cars their manufacturing is still rusting or being taken over any one?

Can any tell about Adam Motors who used to locally produce Revo and Boltan cars their manufacturing is still rusting or being taken over any one?

It ceased trading.....Company liquidated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engro_Corporation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishat_group

Back
Top Bottom