Bilawal blasts ‘pro-India’ Nawaz Sharif during pre-election rally in AJK

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hh13-650x488.jpg

BAGH (Staff Report) – PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Tuesday slammed Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for his ‘pro-India’ policies and called for the implementation of Kashmir Resolution.

“Until he sworn in as India’s Prime Minister, Modi was considered as a terrorist by many countries around the world and was also denied visas,” he said. “However, Mian Sahab (Nawaz Sharif) went to his swearing-in ceremony without any regard for how many Muslims he had murdered in Gujarat,” the young chief of Pakistan People’s Party said while addressing a rally in Bagh for the upcoming Azad Kashmir elections.
hh14.jpg

“Mian Sahab has made Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir a joke,” he said. “Mian Sahab went so far in his friendship with India that he did not care to meet Hurriyat leaders,” he added.

“You did not fail to meet steel traders during your visit, did you?” Bilawal said in a sarcastic manner. “No leader in the past has ever inflicted such damage on Kashmir.”

The PPP chairman termed 2016 Azad Kashmir General Election as equivalent to referendum. “It’s been 67 years and no resolution on Kashmir has ever been implemented,” he said.

Bilawal also stressed on his party’s call to have plebiscite in Indian-occupied Kashmir under the United Nations.

He alleged that Nawaz Sharif’s policies were pro-India and anti-Kashmir. He further slammed the PM for not uttering a single word when a RAW agent was arrested from Balochistan
hh15.jpg

The PPP chairman also attacked Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and questioned the spending of such an exorbitant amount of money on Orange Line project. He said that claims of good governance were farce and that if they were true, then why couldn’t people see development with their own eyes?

“Their claims of good governance were exposed when the dismal operation against Chotu Gang was conducted. The people of Punjab want to rid themselves of the real Chotu Gang,” he exclaimed.

The young Bhutto also attacked the Prime Minister on the subject of Panama leaks and said that contradictory statements had made Sharif’s case weak.

“People are asking questions, you will have to answer now,” he said.

“The government’s boat is shaking. The show is now over for the circus lions,” the PPP chairman said, adding that his party wants a fair probe into Panama Papers’ revelations.

The PPP’s election rally in Azad Kashmir’s turned into a celebratory event after the party workers came to know that Ali Hyder Gillani, the abducted son of former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gillani, was recovered safely from his kidnappers in Afghanistan’s Ghazni district.
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...pro-india-nawaz-sharif-in-azad-kashmir-rally/
@waz @EAK @django @Jonah Arthur @Umair Nawaz @Shamain
Billo rani saying what i wanted Imran to say and do :-(

hh13-650x488.jpg

BAGH (Staff Report) – PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari on Tuesday slammed Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for his ‘pro-India’ policies and called for the implementation of Kashmir Resolution.

“Until he sworn in as India’s Prime Minister, Modi was considered as a terrorist by many countries around the world and was also denied visas,” he said. “However, Mian Sahab (Nawaz Sharif) went to his swearing-in ceremony without any regard for how many Muslims he had murdered in Gujarat,” the young chief of Pakistan People’s Party said while addressing a rally in Bagh for the upcoming Azad Kashmir elections.
hh14.jpg

“Mian Sahab has made Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir a joke,” he said. “Mian Sahab went so far in his friendship with India that he did not care to meet Hurriyat leaders,” he added.

“You did not fail to meet steel traders during your visit, did you?” Bilawal said in a sarcastic manner. “No leader in the past has ever inflicted such damage on Kashmir.”

The PPP chairman termed 2016 Azad Kashmir General Election as equivalent to referendum. “It’s been 67 years and no resolution on Kashmir has ever been implemented,” he said.

Bilawal also stressed on his party’s call to have plebiscite in Indian-occupied Kashmir under the United Nations.

He alleged that Nawaz Sharif’s policies were pro-India and anti-Kashmir. He further slammed the PM for not uttering a single word when a RAW agent was arrested from Balochistan
hh15.jpg

The PPP chairman also attacked Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and questioned the spending of such an exorbitant amount of money on Orange Line project. He said that claims of good governance were farce and that if they were true, then why couldn’t people see development with their own eyes?

“Their claims of good governance were exposed when the dismal operation against Chotu Gang was conducted. The people of Punjab want to rid themselves of the real Chotu Gang,” he exclaimed.

The young Bhutto also attacked the Prime Minister on the subject of Panama leaks and said that contradictory statements had made Sharif’s case weak.

“People are asking questions, you will have to answer now,” he said.

“The government’s boat is shaking. The show is now over for the circus lions,” the PPP chairman said, adding that his party wants a fair probe into Panama Papers’ revelations.

The PPP’s election rally in Azad Kashmir’s turned into a celebratory event after the party workers came to know that Ali Hyder Gillani, the abducted son of former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gillani, was recovered safely from his kidnappers in Afghanistan’s Ghazni district.
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...pro-india-nawaz-sharif-in-azad-kashmir-rally/
@waz @EAK @django @Jonah Arthur @Umair Nawaz @Shamain
Billo rani saying what i wanted Imran to say and do :-(
Trying to make his self relevant, no body cares about this clown.

Zardari league was far worse in its dealing with India and America than even the PMLN. Davis escaped, Pakistan was blamed for Mumbai, Samjhauta Express was ignored, the Sri Lanka team attacks which might have been RAW initiated ignored. Even Davis escaped. This person now has the nerve to blame the current government when his own was far worse.

I dnt listen to this guy but nawaz is modhi ka yaar . That's true

That's a mistake he has made. Pakistanis were made to believe that they have an existential threat from India. Overtime a fear of India has developed on a national scale. Today they will support anyone who is a friend of India and will save them from that monster through his friendship. When Bilawal creates this image of NS it actually works against him and for NS.

Trying to make his self relevant, no body cares about this clown.
Ye na daikho kon kehta hay ye daikho kiya kehta hay

That's a mistake he has made. Pakistanis were made to believe that they have an existential threat from India. Overtime a fear of India has developed on a national scale. Today they will support anyone who is a friend of India and will save them from that monster through his friendship. When Bilawal creates this image of NS it actually works against him and for NS.
India is not an issue in our elections a candidate,s view on India dont chamge public perception our elections are more based on local issues and biradrism

Bilawal blasts ‘pro-India’ Nawaz Sharif during pre-election rally in AJK(

This little kid's Urdu would be just like mine, mine probably more Western than his as he lives there. But I saw one of his speeches a year ago for a few minutes and I was laughing my rear off!! That's how I pronounce many words from Urdu and Hindi :lol:

This little kid's Urdu would be just like mine, mine probably more Western than his as he lives there. But I saw one of his speeches a year ago for a few minutes and I was laughing my rear off!! That's how I pronounce many words from Urdu and Hindi :lol:
His father wants to be pro pmln so he doesnot get harmed in corruption cases but for revival in Punjab and Azad Kashmir he needs an anti Noon policy lets see how his party fares in AJK

Its going to be a hung parliament lets hope they raise genuine issues of bad infrastructure and employment issues

After watching bilawals speeches, all of a sudden rahul gandhi appears to be a lot better prospect here.

I wonder what will happen if bilawal and rahul becomes the PM of pakistan and india respectively.
Damn, may be they will solve kashmir problem by making kashmir a independent country. lol

But sadly elections in Azad Jammu and Kashmir are based more on shitty biradri politics than actual issues

His father wants to be pro pmln so he doesnot get harmed in corruption cases but for revival in Punjab and Azad Kashmir he needs an anti Noon policy lets see how his party fares in AJK

So does that mean IK and Tareen and Aleem and IK's sisters ALL will become pro-PMLN to hide their corruption too? Stop writing stupid posts that make no sense. PTI has the most corrupt members out on the entire landscape of Pakistan's politics. All third class lower level thugs who could never get a seat elsewhere, got seats in the Pakistan Triple my-Income party (PTI). Majority of these people were little and had no place to show their corrupt moves. Now, they are in billions, including IK. Majority of these guys don't even have jobs or businesses to show income for the homes, offshore accounts, multi-million dollar buildings and all they own :hitwall:. GO figure. There is a reason why IK NOW doesn't want to accept the SAME SC he was crying for. Its pretty obvious, IK and his buddies are seeing the Jail in front of them and they are scared like Goats!!

Just fyi, Gen. Raheel met with NS today, he told him the military backs him up. Press the gas pedal and do "JUSTICE FOR ALL". So its coming.......tell all of your people to RUN!

Back
Top Bottom