What's new

Biker's Lounge

I have really no clue about the motor bike scene in Pakistan. But 125 cc is really under powered; a good bike starts at 600 and above. What is the cost 600 cc bike in Pakistan in USD?

The Suzuki Intruder M800 sells for USD17000

Bandit 650cc sells for USD 16500

They're too expensive.

are 2 stroke bikes still allowed in Pakistan?

No, 4-Stroke only, Euro-II standard.

good thing i hate bikes and never ride them i even don't know how to drive bike :rofl:

Sir Ji joh biking ka maza hai na, aik baari latt lag jaye phir aap har roz ghar walon koh chor kar loafery kar rahay hongay sarkon par!
sir jee i am rest lover. my car parked outside and i hate to drive it unless i need to drive for work. my habit is sit in home .i feel goon in my room .

Sir Ji joh biking ka maza hai na, aik baari latt lag jaye phir aap har roz ghar walon koh chor kar loafery kar rahay hongay sarkon par!

Only a motorcyclist will understand the lure. :D

Cool.. but how come 70cc 4stroke engine carry two people..

Two?

2009-03_nathanthompsonbikeinPakistan20090225_831772.jpg

family_on_motorcycle_india-300x260.jpg

In the meantime Yamaha plant in Chennai,with the completion for further expansion, it will become the biggest two wheeler plant in the world

a1.jpg
a3.jpg
a2.jpg

Tell me about it, can't buy a half decent bike without having put my house up for mortgage.
1854cc Yamaha Raider, brand new msrp is $15790.... sub 1000cc cruisers barely go above 9k

In the meantime Yamaha plant in Chennai,with the completion for further expansion, it will become the biggest two wheeler plant in the world

View attachment 259083 View attachment 259084 View attachment 259085

The new Pakistani plant is also being established to cater to the export needs of Latin America and Africa:

Dar-Yamaha-660x330.jpg

Yamaha-Bikes-in-Pakistan-Launched-6.jpg

1854cc Yamaha Raider, brand new msrp is $15790.... sub 1000cc cruisers barely go above 9k

Damn! I just want a Bullet yaar!

@Mr.Nair @danish_vij why hijack this thread? This thread is about the bike scene in Pakistan. Pakisanis already know they get shyte bikes in their country and are being taken for a ride by these companies, no need to rub it in their face and spam this thread.
someone mentioned pulsar here so:hang2::man_in_love:

btw my all posts were reply to the posts talking and asking about Indian bikes.....and im a bike enthusiastic too.!!!
i'm not trying to derail this thread just replying

sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom