What's new

Biker's Lounge

Government isn't doing a good or a bad job here. The government is trying to solve MUCH bigger issues right now, like terrorism, operations across Pakistan to capture terrorists, ensuring safety plans and all across the country, supporting critical projects to produce electricity and all and dealing with fools like IK (this is such a bad time for political bullshiit).

So when Pakistan has electricity, stability and all, then the less priroity items take place. Japan has been selling and assembling bikes and cars for decades, its also the 3rd or the 4th largest economy. Do you want to piss them off by telling them they've been selling crap? When as a country, Pakistan knows it can use every dollar in investments she can get? So a better way is, to build the infrastructure, finish CPEC, provide 24*7 electricity to businesses and reduce the electric outage issue as promised by 2018, either all the way or even 80%. That would then bring in Volvo and WV from Germany as they have already shown interest to sell and assemble cars in Pakistan. By doing this, your brought in billions of investments to manufacture cars inside Pakistan and pushed the envelop for the Suzuki's and Honda's that they now have to compete. Guess what? The Japanese, if they want to sell their cars, will have to start selling real cars, not this junk being sold in Pakistan for the same price you pay in the US. But minus all the qualities and standards!!

When you can bring in more investment and diplomatically achieve your goals, why do the government has to go to war with others on everything? It doesn't make sense. Not everything needs to be super intense, specially when its being done for the past 30-40 years. Change comes slowly and a system ensures it comes for sure. Let the system do its job. The days of selling crappy vehicles to Pakistanis due to Japanese monopoly are numbered. The second VW or Volvole or others sign even an MOU (by 2018), trust me, you'd already be seeing the nice Japanese cars driving around with newer tech. Its inevitable.
sorry if it offended you actually i read on previous pages when some of pakistani members were saying tht govt isnt doing anything in this sector(i have tagged them in my rev post)

ok ur some points make sense but sill cost of these old models is still pretty high(i'm keeping in mind currency gap too)

sorry if it offended you actually i read on previous pages when some of pakistani members were saying tht govt isnt doing anything in this sector(i have tagged them in my rev post)

ok ur some points make sense but sill cost of these old models is still pretty high(i'm keeping in mind currency gap too)

No, not at all offended. Sorry if I came across like that. Unfortunately, there are some "conspiracy theory" creators who are our dear members on here. So I wanted to respond in detail before one of them got to your post and ran a conspiracy theory model on Bikes and Car manufacturing in Pakistan, and how it was the current governments fault even though it's a mess coming from the past 70 years of lack of focus on everything.

No, not at all offended. Sorry if I came across like that. Unfortunately, there are some "conspiracy theory" creators who are our dear members on here. So I wanted to respond in detail before one of them got to your post and ran a conspiracy theory model on Bikes and Car manufacturing in Pakistan, and how it was the current governments fault even though it's a mess coming from the past 70 years of lack of focus on everything.
hahahaa nice!!
is not fault of current govt at all......i guess its the system tht has lead to such a condition.....but whatever the existing companies i.e. suzuki and yamaha sould launch new models in pak....or(i personally think the reason is ppl prefr 125 cc high mileage bikes that can carry 3-4ppl in pak :undecided: ) but still the cost i dont find it justified in anyway!!

A newly launched BAJAJ PULSOR NS200
Price 1.18 lakhs
dont u post this bike:mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:u making me jealous
i got pulsar 200ns and the new 200 rs makes me so jealous...huh!!!!!!!!!! wish i waited a year more to buy this beast :(

Mo lack of Demand in fact demand is huge for both cars and bikes yes the cost is bit higher but still demand is quiet high

the only thing is they are making fool out of Pakistani people selling old and crap shit here seriously need some new companies to come in Pakistan
allow bajaj to sell bikes in Pkaistan ! In india also Honda and yamaha became pro active after the launch of Pulsar series by Bajaj!

is not fault of current govt at all......i guess its the system tht has lead to such a condition.....but whatever the existing companies i.e. suzuki and yamaha sould launch new models in pak....or(i personally think the reason is ppl prefr 125 cc high mileage bikes that can carry 3-4ppl in pak :undecided: ) but still the cost i dont find it justified in anyway!!

Yup, broken system allows others to take advantage of you where they can. Both Toyota and Suzuki are doing that very well in Pakistan. Specially Suzuki. They are making a shiit load of money without even putting decent electronics and other amenities in cars. The designs are obsolete as well. You'd hope they'd introduce something nicer but why do that if you are one of the monopoly powers? You know there is a set number of cars to go between you and the other two guys. And there isn't much competition so why show new stuff and add more to the cost, thus losing a little profit when you can continue to make profit but don't have increase the cost a dime. This is where the idea of competition comes in.

Either in the next two years, or when any MOU's is signed between Volvo and WV and the government of Pakistan (or someone else for that matter), the Japanese, to get a stronger foothold and loyal customer base, will start to offer many additional features and designs. And then it'll get into a real open market situation where consumer gets to pick what they want and have options. The monopoly will be broken and the Japanese will have to show higher quality to retain their customer base.

Bhai jaan i (my father) was about to buy this when it was launched it was 5.5 million at that time now it's 5 million PKR...

He went for Audi A5 Sportback instead of the That cost 6.5 million and is way way way better then this (kizashi) junk....

Suzuki proud to introduce the new, the precise & the prestigious Kizashi 2.4L with Cruise Control. A luxurious sports sedan with elegant design and extraordinary technology,Suzuki Kizashi. “Kizashi” is a Japanese word meaning “a sign of great things to come”.

Suzuki Kizashi sedan is powered by a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 185 horsepower and 170 pound-feet of torque. Front-wheel drive is standard, with all-wheel drive optional. It comes in S, SE, Sport GTS and Sport SLS trim levels. A six-speed manual transmission is standard on the S, Sport GTS and Sport SLS with front-wheel drive, while a continuously variable transmission (CVT) is optional on those trims and standard on the SE and all-wheel-drive models.

Standard equipment on the base model is impressive, including key-less ignition/entry, full power accessories, dual-zone automatic climate control, a USB/iPod interface and satellite radio. Higher trims net features like alloy wheels, power seats, a sunroof, leather upholstery, steering wheel shift paddles (for the CVT), a Rockford Fosgate sound system and Bluetooth. The Sport trims get cosmetic, aerodynamic and suspension enhancements.

Suzuki Kizashi will be the most expensive car sales by Suzuki in the Pakistani market.Suzuki Kizashi will be available in white, black and silver colors. Suzuki Kizashi will be seen in Suzuki stores from April, 2015.

Suzuki Kizashi Price in Pakistan is : PKR – Rs. 50,00,000
Suzuki Kizashi Gallary:

I will prefer a Mercedes Benz in 5000000/- and I think I can found Audi 1.3 Zero Meter in this budget

Pulsar is the king of most youngsters

a1.jpg

a1.jpg

I'm sure Yamaha is testing waters in Pakistan & i hope they release some heavy models soon, otherwise fu*k em.

Last edited:
I don't know, but 5 years after a model is discontinued in India, it still continues to sell in Pakistan
When a new model is launched by a Global manufacturer , it takes 2 years to enter India, and by the time it enters Pakistan, its replacement is already launched in home market

1.18 Lakh? Wow o_O

How much CC is it? & what about the quality?
these are 200cc bikes doing 0-60kmph in 3.4 seconds
there are many models of pulsar 200(vary from .92lakh-1.18 lakhwith ABS)
models are
200 as(adventure sport)
bajaj-pulsar-200as-pic-image-photo-zigwheels-24012015-t1_300x225.jpg

200 ns(naked sport)
P200-vs-P220-Shootout.jpg

200 rs(racing sport)(this one has 2 modes with/without ABS)
images

and we are eagerly waiting for this to enter market its 400cc bike
Bajaj-Pulsar-400-CS-Dual-Disaply.jpg

400CS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom